• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:51 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

List of Bugs I ran into.

Started by Robert04, December 08, 2010, 04:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert04

Calibration is to sensitive and have talked to people that it won't calibrate there wheels at all, Won't recognize during the 2nd phase of the wheel setup, while setting controls.

A few of us have run into a problem where it will not save setups, profiles, and any other adjustments.

There is an invisible net code bumper barrier around the cars so even if you are 2 ft back you still hit the guy.

The rolling starts with netcode lag does not work, even if you do it properly it's 50% chance you will still get a speeding penalty or crash penalty. We'd like to be able to do standing starts in all the karts.

Invisible walls on the curbs, a few of us have hit the invisible wall in the last corner while using the curb and it tosses the car wildly.
Also the curbs randomly tear our bumpers off even though we are not being aggressive?

The game crashes randomly during loads.

Painted does not work for me, I've read the tutorial but it will not convert my textures. It says it is then does nothing.

Robert04

Hey Piboso is there some diagnositcs things you would like us to send in? Like the windows error one? I can send these in when they happen if you'ed like.

Jason Burstein

Some things that I think needs improvment. First is when racing around other cars there cars are not stable and just wable around also they will dig in and out of the ground. The netcode when you are around another car is not great. If you bump somebody they go spinning. I love the physics and the track on this sim but racing around other cars needs to be improved than it would be great!