• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:58:22 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Track rFactor Conversion Request

Started by Racing83, March 11, 2015, 11:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racing83

Hi, i´m from Argentina and here the Kart Sim community is very big. I recently made the most raced circuit here on Argentina, which is Zarate. I´m having so much problems to convert them to Kart Racing Pro. So I need if someone can convert them, i'll be so grateful, pleeease. This is the link of the rFactor original circuit, this isn't heavy, only 45MB: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s7ls3bc26kswvy0/Zarate.rar. And, if you want, you can put your nickname on the screen loader before upload the KRP Conversion. Sorry for my bad english and thanks!

evolution-kart

I have converted the track from carlos cavaleri from 2011. If i get permission from him, i will release it.
What is the difference between yours and carlos version? Only the concrete in some corners?

Racing83

Sincerely, the Carlos version is worst then this, because this is the 2015 version, i know them because im driver haha, now seriously: in rFactor have 650 downloads and all people say this is much better then the older version (Carlos version), thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english again!

evolution-kart

Ok, i will have a look at your track. If i convert it, you would have different layouts?

Racing83

I have a version with diferents layouts, so, the problem is this version is 340MB, heavy :P. But if you want and you know you can make differents layouts, so I only need the first. Thanks, really! Dont forget to put your name on screenloader  :P

Racing83

Converted  :) by Evolution Kart.
Thank you Evolution Kart!!
I will release it soon

nico37

Realease it soon please!!!! im from Argentina

Birel-Rotax 42

I, too, enjoy asking for everything and give nothing in return for I am a typical community member.
Quote from: nico37 on March 22, 2015, 01:23:08 AM
Realease it soon please!!!! im from Argentina