• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:11:48 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Launch KRP with arguments ???

Started by esiea, February 26, 2015, 01:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esiea

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to launch KRP with arguments in order to start directly on a track choosen ? My goal is to create a script that launchs KRP when Windows starts on my simulator.

Thank you !

PiBoSo

Quote from: esiea on February 26, 2015, 01:49:42 PM
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to launch KRP with arguments in order to start directly on a track choosen ? My goal is to create a script that launchs KRP when Windows starts on my simulator.

Thank you !

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2106.0

esiea

esiea

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 26, 2015, 01:56:14 PM
Hi,

Thank you !

I have a problem with the testing.ini, whatever the color I choose for the bodywork it's always white, same thing for the driver's body. Any idea ?

my testing.ini is attached.

PiBoSo

Quote from: esiea on March 02, 2015, 02:01:30 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 26, 2015, 01:56:14 PM
Hi,

Thank you !

I have a problem with the testing.ini, whatever the color I choose for the bodywork it's always white, same thing for the driver's body. Any idea ?

my testing.ini is attached.

A '*' must be added at the beginning of the paint name, to select a bodywork paint. Otherwise the specific kart paint is used.

paint = *official2009

evolution-kart

I try the testing.ini too but everytime i got a "pitlane full"

evolution-kart

Now i have finished my first simulator and it would be great to start the program automaticly with the testing.ini.
What can i do to get it work and not to get the message "pitlane full"?

PiBoSo

Quote from: evolution-kart on July 15, 2015, 01:29:30 PM
Now i have finished my first simulator and it would be great to start the program automaticly with the testing.ini.
What can i do to get it work and not to get the message "pitlane full"?

Please post the content of the testing.ini file you are using.
Also, please make sure that Windows is not hiding the extension of known file types, and that the filename is testing.ini and not testing.ini.txt

evolution-kart

Thank's a lot Piboso, it works. My extensions of the known file types were hidden and after changing it, i saw that the file was named "testing.ini.ini". That was the problem.

evolution-kart

One last question about this: I also tryed this testing.ini with krp11 (because the simulator is easier to drive with this version) and there i got the message "Data mismatch" after some seconds with "connected".
Does it not work with the older version or do i have to change something?

PiBoSo

Quote from: evolution-kart on July 16, 2015, 03:25:48 PM
One last question about this: I also tryed this testing.ini with krp11 (because the simulator is easier to drive with this version) and there i got the message "Data mismatch" after some seconds with "connected".
Does it not work with the older version or do i have to change something?

It should work with Beta11, too.