• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:58:53 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Grid Positions

Started by Marco Dakic, May 04, 2011, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco Dakic

Hi guys i think it will be great if the game will support 36 Karts on a Race.

Because when the game will be on V 1.0 i know the mostly of all kart drivers will buy this and some karting fans too they will be coming soooo much leagues and it will be greater if can drive 36 gird spots.

maybe some leagues has above 50 drivers then they must driving heats and much more i think it will be so fun.

cheers Marco
3D Modeling :D

Schwoni

Hehe sure but i think more important at the moment is to get 5 karts ^^ because then it start to lag.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Marco Dakic on May 04, 2011, 11:24:17 AM
Hi guys i think it will be great if the game will support 36 Karts on a Race.

Because when the game will be on V 1.0 i know the mostly of all kart drivers will buy this and some karting fans too they will be coming soooo much leagues and it will be greater if can drive 36 gird spots.

maybe some leagues has above 50 drivers then they must driving heats and much more i think it will be so fun.

cheers Marco

Kart Racing Pro supports up to 50 drivers. The problem is to have enough spots in pit area.

Marco Dakic

yeah right :-D

But can you do an private forum only for Modeler ?

Its much better if can all modelers helping together and when we all make our rules that all tracks must have 50 Pitstops then we can do it :-D

But the view in the Tracks section are soo unclearly for me :-D

Eslotes

Quote from: Marco Dakic on May 04, 2011, 11:44:36 PM

Its much better if can all modelers helping together and when we all make our rules that all tracks must have 50 Pitstops then we can do it :-D

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Marco Dakic

Quote from: Eslotes on May 04, 2011, 11:52:29 PM
Quote from: Marco Dakic on May 04, 2011, 11:44:36 PM

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

i think your post will not help

aireisor

If modders have their own forum section. How are others supposed to learn modding?

Marco Dakic

Others learn modding in this section what exist.

Only i need an private section that modders can help modders and with new projects too.

Because i dont present my new Projects if i do one i do it finish and then release not with pictures in forum because much guys taken me my motivation with their comments  >:(