• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:01 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

tyres dunlop

Started by oppolo, May 03, 2011, 11:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

because mojo sucks :) why mojo and not good tires like dunlop, bridgestone maxxis?

Eslotes

Jjajjaja mojo is shit no championship ride with that tyres xD
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

exactly^^ but you get mojo for 60 € xD

oppolo

Quote from: Schwoni on May 05, 2011, 10:06:03 PM
because mojo sucks :) why mojo and not good tires like dunlop, bridgestone maxxis?

:D

Eslotes

hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah xD

backwardsbanana

Mojo sucks compared to Bridgestone, but most of the Rotax series the tyres used are Mojo. So Mojo would also be cool for the game, because alot of ppl drive Rotax and Mojo.

Eslotes

Mojo will be introduced in 2030 xD

EVO

This tire compund side maybe a clue to figuring it out. checkout gfx.crg inside kartz.pkz in notepad
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Kosmic69

Mojo for the win they use them in rotax grand finals and rotax challenge also all rotax classes in uk so super 1 and formula kart stars use them

Eslotes

Mojo is maybe good but , Vega is better :)

EVO

If we knew how to do this we would.  Because there are all sorts of leagal issues Piboso doesnt want us to and I fully respect that  Eventually this game will be good enough that karting companies will want to sponsor it. Pibosos will become rich and famous and we will see all their logos in game. For now all we can do Is try to help Piboso get the sim to that level. I even thought about showing off the game next time I go to the track, I know a bunch poeple who would want to buy it.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

oppolo

Quote from: evo1087 on May 13, 2011, 08:52:25 AM
If we knew how to do this we would.  Because there are all sorts of leagal issues Piboso doesnt want us to and I fully respect that

so, are you saying that Piboso doesn't want the written "dunlop" "mojo" and so on, on the tyres of his game?
so this file is locked?

Intrekid

I'm a little dissapointed of the amount of hard coded things in this game. I've always modded my simulators to the max and would expect more "open source" -style of approach since it's a simulator and people do want their sims to be as real as it gets.

I understand that due to licensing reasons the real tyre brands are not in the basic version of the game but I can't see any reason why those couldn't be made as mods (except hard coding :P) by the user community. The sim is the most close to real karting simulator ever done but why to restrict making it even better? ???

Ex0dusNZ

we run MG Reds in New Zealand