• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:09:18 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KF Junior Championship - General discussion

Started by Robin Mayer, February 05, 2015, 05:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Mayer

February 05, 2015, 05:22:34 PM Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:49:18 PM by Roxin
Hello Racers,

I know this thread was opened more or less the same in the back but I want to do a new one because there are new things to say.

First there will be only new threads about specific things for single races or something else. Everything like a rulebook update or a new date is wirtten here by Roxin.

ALL news can be read too at: http://kfj-championship.jimdo.com/news/.

Why should you race in the KF Junior Championship?

No matter if you are an expert or a beginner everybody is welcome. The organizer Robin Mayer wanted to create a championship which is very simple but serious. The requierments to the players are doable for everybody and the rules are simple and clear.

Why is the championship driven with the KF3 engine?

The championship is driven with the KF3 engine because it's not as fast as the KF1 so also beginner can handle it but it's on a senior chassis and this makes the championship more interesting.

What is the prize of this championship?

It's a signatur sticker (600x100) with your name, photo of you, you country flag, and many more features.
Also you can win an interview with Robin Mayer which will be released at the website and the forum.

So just check out the website: kfj-championship.jimdo.com

Greets Robin Mayer

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose - Ayrton Senna

Robin Mayer

Quote from: DRkarter97 on February 05, 2015, 05:37:18 PM
A simple rule book will only cause problem and leave to much to question and cause confusion leading to people getting annoyed and not running races. Also it's prize not price.

I understand your point of view but I also think that many people just don't want to be in a TS server or must change something at the files. many just want to race. I kept the rulebook as simple as possible but of course the important things are clear and understandable. ;)

Hugo Hernandez

Quote from: DRkarter97 on February 05, 2015, 06:25:42 PM
Quote from: Roxin on February 05, 2015, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on February 05, 2015, 05:37:18 PM
A simple rule book will only cause problem and leave to much to question and cause confusion leading to people getting annoyed and not running races. Also it's prize not price.

I understand your point of view but I also think that many people just don't want to be in a TS server or must change something at the files. many just want to race. I kept the rulebook as simple as possible but of course the important things are clear and understandable. ;)
It's his championship.
If he like do like this is his problem it's only to have a great time

The issue is you haven't laid everything out you've left to much to guess and to much confusion I think no teamspeak is a mistake but that's not the issue. You rule book is to simple it doesn't address enough stuff that can happen. That kind of rule works for a show up and race series not one that's trying to be professional. SKWC works because the rule book is there for constant consistancey on top of everyone knowing what to expect for doing things wrong.

Robin Mayer

I understand you DRkarter. I updated the rulebook. Maybe you could read it and say me what things are unspecific anymore.

Would be really nice. I'm happy about every help I can get.

Robin Mayer

Already signed up drivers:

Tristan Gebhardt
Jack Barber
Jesus Ropero
Andreas Lundin
Hugo Hernandez
Yoday Betancort
Alexander Kirkwood
Alberto Cortes
Iluc Ibanez

vtooooo

Hi, last tuesday I was banned from the session without any reason,  is there any type of banning by ping?

I would love to participate in the championship.

My username in KRP is vtooooo.

Thanks!

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

vtooooo

Quote from: Tr!st@n on February 19, 2015, 08:12:38 PM
There wasnt even a race until now. :o

I know, I guess were some workouts. the name of the session was equal to the championship and had 12 drivers online last tuesday. I was one of them until I was banned.

Robin Mayer

Quote from: vtooooo on February 19, 2015, 07:36:17 PM
Hi, last tuesday I was banned from the session without any reason,  is there any type of banning by ping?

I would love to participate in the championship.

My username in KRP is vtooooo.

Thanks!

Hello,

thank you for being interested in our Championship. I now it was very full and our Servers normally are with much People in the evening. Maybe I ejected you. I'm sorry für that but my Internet Connection is not good enought for more than 7 good viewable karts in a race. So I'm sorry but maybe your Ping was high and I've kicked you for that reason.

But you can Register to the KFJ Championship if you want. It's very simple to regsiter and it's free.

Would love to see you ar the opening.

Greets Robin Mayer

Xander Clements

Robin, being able to see more than 7 karts in a race has literally nothing to do with your internet connection. Just go into settings in the game, and in the other tab on the top right, change the connection to Cable/DSL.

The only thing it might do is be more stressful on your graphics card because there are more karts to be seen, but as said before, nothing with your connection. If you want to race in the SKWC this is practically mandatory as if you cannot see other drivers in the race session and a wreck happens far in front of you, you will not see it and plow into them.

It's only a safety measure, and for the third time, not with your connection whatsoever.

vtooooo

Quote from: Robin Mayer on February 20, 2015, 07:42:59 AM

Hello,

thank you for being interested in our Championship. I now it was very full and our Servers normally are with much People in the evening. Maybe I ejected you. I'm sorry für that but my Internet Connection is not good enought for more than 7 good viewable karts in a race. So I'm sorry but maybe your Ping was high and I've kicked you for that reason.

But you can Register to the KFJ Championship if you want. It's very simple to regsiter and it's free.

Would love to see you ar the opening.

Greets Robin Mayer

Thanks for your answer Robin, you dont need to apologize , I just wanted to know if there was a problem with my user. All clear then!

Yesterday I sign in the championship through the web . The only problem is that I play from Argentina and my ping is usually 200-250 . So I think not qualify, anyway I'll try.

Regards!

Robin Mayer

Thanks for your answer Robin, you dont need to apologize , I just wanted to know if there was a problem with my user. All clear then!

Yesterday I sign in the championship through the web . The only problem is that I play from Argentina and my ping is usually 200-250 . So I think not qualify, anyway I'll try.

Regards!

Okay. I saw that you signed up and I also think that it can be hard with that ping. I will think about a solution for that problem.

But I put you in the driver list.

Greets Robin :)

Robin Mayer

Quote from: Xander Clements on February 20, 2015, 04:43:59 PM
Robin, being able to see more than 7 karts in a race has literally nothing to do with your internet connection. Just go into settings in the game, and in the other tab on the top right, change the connection to Cable/DSL.

The only thing it might do is be more stressful on your graphics card because there are more karts to be seen, but as said before, nothing with your connection. If you want to race in the SKWC this is practically mandatory as if you cannot see other drivers in the race session and a wreck happens far in front of you, you will not see it and plow into them.

It's only a safety measure, and for the third time, not with your connection whatsoever.

Thank you really for that information you are the greatest! <3

My graphic card is very good so I think this will be no problem to do.

But thanks for that great tip. :)

Robin Mayer

Rulebook updated (22.02.2015)

The rulebook is updated.

-point system update!

-new requirement to all players!

Alexander Kirkwood

Robin can i change my details to Alexander Kirkwood (real name and krp name) #48 and tonykart with default paint and helmet sk6_s ryan harris skwc please