• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:25:23 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

doom mode?

Started by oppolo, May 02, 2011, 06:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

a doom mode like in netkar?

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

EVO

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio  SO TRUE.  its a shame that some of the best drivers are also arrogant about it, especially at the kart track.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Stark

May 10, 2011, 01:40:41 PM #4 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:57:26 PM by Stark
Quote from: evo1087 on May 10, 2011, 02:33:02 AM
You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio  SO TRUE.  its a shame that some of the best drivers are also arrogant about it, especially at the kart track.

:) Fangio, one of the greatest.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

oppolo

Quote from: evo1087 on May 10, 2011, 02:33:02 AM
sorry but, what's the meaning in doom mode proposal?

aireisor

In netKar Pro to inspect a chassis and the tyres after driving.

Stark

Quote from: aireisor on May 10, 2011, 02:32:47 PM

To be honest. I dont get it.  :-\ Cant really understand what it would be good for. 
JP- Racing

aireisor

In a sim world I think there's not much point. You get a new chassis every time you drive and a new set of tyres. And there's a good tool to see tyre temps and loads.

In my opinion, it would be cool to have a proper crash model and run on a limited budget. In this case a doom mode would be handy  ::)

oppolo

Quote from: aireisor on May 10, 2011, 02:32:47 PM

mmm it's not so usefull, tyres wear is only some change of textures, maybe can be usefull, but not so much, when you make a setup for the high of the car, but not else.

the point for me was to be able to go around the track "on foot"  ;)

i'm going on not to understand "Fangio" and "arrogance of some best drivers", but ok, never mind  ;) i'm not english mother tongue so i can't understand all

oppolo

Quote from: aireisor on May 10, 2011, 03:13:38 PM
You get a new chassis every time you drive and a new set of tyres.
in netkar not, you have to change tyres and repair car...how to say..."manually"

aireisor

Quote from: oppolo on May 10, 2011, 03:38:09 PM
Quote from: aireisor on May 10, 2011, 03:13:38 PM
You get a new chassis every time you drive and a new set of tyres.
in netkar not, you have to change tyres and repair car...how to say..."manually"

That's what I tried to say. Clicking "repair" and "new tyres", which doesn't cost you more than that, time or money or any other actions :)

Cory_Hayes

How long until we get this??