• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:12:45 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Not fair

Started by GhostriderPl, May 01, 2011, 09:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

I drive today on each track and beat my own records but they don't been seen on the records list.....don't know why..........i try hard but now i am angry.......i beat the record for KS1 in Lonato and Dijon and the time isn't in the list......is this game created for only a couple of people??  because every day i drive it works...but only when i drive records for first place it don't work....i don't understand this  :(   my 3rd time in Dijon works but in the same session i drive faster and the time don't be seen......3rd time seen, 1st time not! in the same session!!! the same thing in Lonato....sorry for bad english
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

aireisor

You're not the only one. This happens sometimes on some servers, rarely though ;)

GhostriderPl

what is going on with the servers?? only problems.....today i drive and drive and beat my own times...but they dont been saved on the records list......only once when the game crashes it works.....this kind of problems make me angry because you try hard and then it dont works.....what should i do with this?

Aritz

Even if this makes you angry, it is no really important at all. With the next patch, probably the times will be deleted because of some physic change, tyre model or engine curve improved or whatever.

Don't take it so seriusly, life is short :D

GhostriderPl

not important? thats like i drive a race and after that they say to me....sorry but something dont work and the race was only practise and there are no points...but dont take it seriously, next race would be better.......

Racehard

I haven't driven for some time now, but right after release of beta 3 it worked out fine for me, I could set times in both lonato and essay.
Don't know if anything has changed since then or whatever.

You can also try host a session yourself. Others won't be able to join if you have the ports not forwarded, but your times should appear at the online stats with this method aswell, maybe that changes something, give it a try.

GhostriderPl

i host my own sessions....10 times i drive once it works.....dont know whats the problem with this

Aritz

you will hate me even more but:

Do you open Online servers? Time ago I missed some good laps this way... Those days Local and Internet hosting were not clear though

GhostriderPl

why do you thin that i hate you? thats not right....i respect you like a fast driver and dont have any reason to hate you! is there any difference between Host a Race and drive on a server created by others?   but ive seen that now it works once...

Aritz

Quote from: GhostriderPl on June 04, 2011, 06:02:45 PM
why do you thin that i hate you? thats not right....i respect you like a fast driver and dont have any reason to hate you! is there any difference between Host a Race and drive on a server created by others?   but ive seen that now it works once...

I was joking again  :P

I meant that hosting LOCAL will not work, you have to host WORLD.

GhostriderPl

i am from Poland and my english isnt as good as yours, thats because i dont understand alot of jokes at the first time ;)

i see that when i drive a fast time and go to the pits and drive again then often it works.....when i drive a fast time and logout without driving again it dont work.....do you know what i mean?

Racehard

Never realized something similar, if the online stats work it doesn't matter if you quit right after having set your new fastest time or not.

Like Aritz already said you have to set the time during an online session, but I think that's what you did, because you wrote about online servers...

Have you tried to host an online session yourself?

GhostriderPl

now it works....i only not realize that there are two ways to host a race because i dont know very much about this things...i am a racer not a computer guy  ;)

but now i know it and it works...thanks for help  :)

Racehard

GhostriderPl