• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:39:43 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

DrivingItalia.NET KTP (Karting Tracks Project) with Adria, Sarno....

Started by VELOCIPEDE, January 20, 2015, 10:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VELOCIPEDE

With the work and collaboration of LauZzZn, the expert tracks maker  ;), DrivingItalia.NET has started the Karting Tracks Project: will be release for free, exclusive on www.DrivingItalia.net web site, 6 new karting tracks in the coming weeks, and, if the project have success, will be add more tracks in the future...
The six tracks are:
Circuito Internazionale d'Abruzzo - Ortona www.circuitointernazionaledabruzzo.org
Circuito Internazionale Napoli - Sarno www.circuitointernazionalenapoli.com
Circuito di Siena www.circuitodisiena.it
Circuito Internazionale Adria www.adriaraceway.com
Kartodromo Val Vibrata www.kartodromovalvibrata.it
Circuito Internazionale Viterbo www.circuitointernazionaleviterbo.it

More news, previews video and screens, will coming in the next days.
If you want to help and support us, you can visit the www.DrivingItalia.net web site, click our banners and also send us a donation via Paypal to adress info [at] drivingitalia.net
Thanks and... start your engines!  ;D

VELOCIPEDE

Adria is in progress.... Circuito Internazionale d'Abruzzo Ortona and Circuito Internazionale Napoli Sarno are coming the next week!
Screens here
http://www.drivingitalia.net/index.html/_/modding/ktp-ortona-e-sarno-in-arrivo-r21941

composite.wave

mayakart

I have registered with drivingitalia.net yesterday, but can´t download yet :'( :'(  Looking forward to try Adria!

VELOCIPEDE

you need to verify your account with mail, what's your username that's you used ?

mayakart

Hi VELOCIPEDE, I used the same username as here: mayakart. I verified the via mail, but it says that it is waiting for the moderator for permission to download.

mayakart

Hi, It´s working now! Awesome!! I am actually testing at the track for the last day today! It is really very similar, in 2 weeks WSK in mini 60, so I will be on the sim every day!!! Massive thanks to Drivingitalia for supporting the files and to LauZzZn for creating it!