• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:20:06 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

setting up t500rs help

Started by rt45433, January 18, 2015, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt45433

Hi does anyone have a thrustmaster t500rs setup with KRP.

When I calibrate the wheel in the krp settings i turn the wheel from lock to lock, then no mater what i do in term of enabling or not the wheel calibration it still uses the full rotation of the wheel. For example if i then set the wheel rotation to 180 degrees it still uses the 1080 settings of the wheel. This is very frustrating. Does anyone have any advice on this my wheel works perfectly on other sims such as Iracing and Rfactor.

Tr!st@n

You have to set the 180 degrees in the profiler.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

rt45433

when you say profiler do you mean the thrustmaster properties ones back in windows? or the one in krp?

PiBoSo

Quote from: rt45433 on January 18, 2015, 01:06:56 PM
Hi does anyone have a thrustmaster t500rs setup with KRP.

When I calibrate the wheel in the krp settings i turn the wheel from lock to lock, then no mater what i do in term of enabling or not the wheel calibration it still uses the full rotation of the wheel. For example if i then set the wheel rotation to 180 degrees it still uses the 1080 settings of the wheel. This is very frustrating. Does anyone have any advice on this my wheel works perfectly on other sims such as Iracing and Rfactor.

The steering wheel rotation set in Kart Racing Pro must be the same set in the controller software.

VELOCIPEDE

any suggestion for a Thrustmaster T500RS optimal setup? in the wheel control panel and also in game, thanks