• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:10:06 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Paint Tutorial For Dummies

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, January 08, 2015, 04:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

Since EVO left and removed all his links, I did a video tutorial for painting skins in Photoshop. It's 4 videos because Action! doesn't upload in time segments over 20 minutes (It's an hour long)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofb8p5fzOdc&index=4&list=PLeOpeeVhDOZ-2PVZ_wQ7MGvXUgbhxnMFI

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

iVersOne

now no more excuses, everyone can create paints ^^ , but one question , what is the folder name for Suit Paints ?

Birel-Rotax 42

January 08, 2015, 05:00:10 PM #3 Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:46:01 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
I haven't experimented around with the placement. As of now, I put my suit (driver.tga) in the folder that I am exporting to a .pnt file and then just use that as the kart suit. I don't know how to put the suit in for "suit selection" so when I return home I will work on that. Maybe a folder named "suits" and inside a folder called "paints"? I have no idea.

iVersOne

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on January 08, 2015, 05:00:10 PM
I haven't dxperimented around with the placement. As of now, I put my suit (driver.tga) in the folder that I am exporting to a .pnt file and then just use that as the kart suit. I don't know how to put the suit in for "suit selection" so when I return home I will work on that. Maybe a folder named "suits" and inside a folder called "paints"? I have no idea.
ohh thanks Birel-Rotax42 I did not rename the tga file
I left "driver_template.tga" with "driver.tga" it works perfectly thanks again ! :D

dibu

Despite I'm not really very interested in kart paints, I've to say a BIG thank you for the time and the work you've spent to create this tutorial. I'm sure that it will help a lot of people.
Thank you.:)

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

So what do you do with the paint ed and krp templates from krp website so you can get it in photoshop. Also what do you do with it after as well.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Birel-Rotax 42

The video shows how to use the tools. Templates aren't integrated with the game, you have to download them.