• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

suit stitching layers added to the driver template UPDATED

Started by evo1087, April 29, 2011, 11:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

My personal suit has stitching so i thought i would add a stiching group to the template for everyone

UPDATED CLEANER AND MORE PRECISE TO THE SUIT PATCHES
https://rapidshare.com/files/662426202/driver_template.psd

in the stiching group are horizontal and vertical layers.

They are black in the template but can be easily changed to any color here is how:
With the layer chosen (Horizontal or Vertical) press Ctrl + A (select All) then V (move) then one of the up,right, down or left arrows.  Now you will have just the stiching selected.  Press B (brush) then select a color.  Set your brush to the largest size and paint the whole screen which will color all the selected stitches this color

ON MY SUIT

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Schwoni

EVO

I don't like the way it looks in first person veiw so I am remaking it with narrower dashed lines in adobe illustaor for that vector quality

EVO

backwardsbanana

I'm having problems with getting the suits inside the game. I saved my suit as a .tga and i also had a kart skin that was a .tga. I put them both in Painted and packed them into one, then put them in the kart folder where they have to be, but when I select them from inside the game, they won't load up and only the white suit, white helmet, white kart comes... any help with that?

EVO

the tga have to be  specifiic name to work. Al suits are driver.tga  karts and chasis depend on if crg or tk. So crg_body, crg_chassis or tk_body,tk_chassis. Place them in their own folder.the three fles. Open paint end open that folder and pack. It's sounds like you got everything else

backwardsbanana

Thanks man ! Got my suit to work... just look at this beauty ! Tell me what you guys think about it ;)

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

EVO

backwardsbanana

EVO

ahh sweet.  My actual suit has stitching but its looks like a continious line as opposed to stiching that weaves in and out.  If people want this i can post it also. its already made

BradleyPhilpot

EVO

save helmet as helmet.tga pack into a paint using paint ed.  Save .pnt file to programfiles > kart racing pro> drivers> paints