• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:15:08 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Data Mismatch Issue

Started by Tr!st@n, January 03, 2015, 10:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tr!st@n

Everytime i try to join a server, i get "connected" and then "data mismatch". Cant seem to find the problem, what do i do wrong?
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Tr!st@n

Can somebody help me? I cant play online  :-[  Same issue with servers with KF3 and Lonato, these are standard features, how can i get a data mismatch there?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tr!st@n on January 04, 2015, 01:23:13 PM
Can somebody help me? I cant play online  :-[  Same issue with servers with KF3 and Lonato, these are standard features, how can i get a data mismatch there?

Data mismatch can be reported if the server has karts or bodyworks you don't have.

Tr!st@n

Yes, but it was a server with kf3 and lonato. And i used a new age bodywork. It shows that on every server.

dibu

The "Open for all" servers use nothing else but the original beta12b and some additional tracks. In the server log I can also see that other drivers had no problems to connect.

Maybe you should temporarily remove your kart /bodywork /engines addons for a test.

Tr!st@n

I'll try that dibu thank you.

Tr!st@n

Only the open for all server with essay/kz1 works. All others do not.

dibu

Just an idea, did you check your tracks folder for old versions of the original tracks?

Tr!st@n

In my tracks folder is no original track like Lonato or Essay. Same issue with addon tracks that i definately have.