• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:19:59 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Ricciardo Kart

Started by BrazendB, January 03, 2015, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrazendB

I'm not just saying that its bad for you to have four skins, Im saying its bad for anyone to call dibs on multiple skins everyone included if someone wants to do something let them do it. And yes i meant that i brought it last year was forgetting that it was a new year.

Cory_Hayes

....Birel Rotax, I think you need to calm down, just leave it, you are making yourself look like a bit of a silly sod by over reacting

sam19

Love the look of the Riccardo kart. If this is your first paint it looks very good for your first paint. Did you make it from pictures or from the sticker template ?

I personally think that if someone wants to make a paint feel free. I will be also making a lot of the paints that are already being "made" for the fp7. I have made paints that are already created any I have never had any complaints. I think if people want to make paints then all to them.

LiamHatton

so what, there will be this version and the other ricciardo skin?

Honestly, Who the F*** cares?

Its a skin, no need to get bitchy over that...  :-\

mattkeyes26

Quote from: LiamHatton on January 03, 2015, 07:28:29 PM
so what, there will be this version and the other ricciardo skin?

Honestly, Who the F*** cares?

Its a skin, no need to get bitchy over that...  :-\

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=4742.0
You will have plenty of friends after that comment m8!
#bbakes2.0 #steviep1.0 #zp1 #zp2 #zp3 #zp4 #really #omg #lemmestr8enmyhair #cany'allherrme

Chiimpus

This isnt about people calling dibs and trying to stop others making the things that they want, this is about making sure that peoples work that they are putting lots of work and time into creating doesn't get nullified through it getting created by someone else. I mean who really wants to spend their spare time doing something if it is just going to be worthless?? Thats why people are doing it

Just a thought guyss  ::)

BrazendB

To answer your questions Sam19 I made it from the pictures on their Facebook page so made it all from scratch. I've made plenty of skins for myself before just haven't really released them to the public.

BrazendB

And to Chiimpus this skin from start to finish only took me about 3-4 hours so its not like your spending 1 week non-stop to make a paint, but i get where your coming from as well next time i want to do i skin that someone else has said they want to do I will contact them first.

BrazendB

Updated the Kart with the steering wheel in first post.

blake_hunt

Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

Cory_Hayes