• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:55:35 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

thanks piboso for killing my graphics card or was it amd

Started by vault-boy, January 02, 2015, 10:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vault-boy

title a litte bit over the top but when ever i change  paints on karts it spazs out and  when krp  crashes  i have to restart pc  got latest driver i do have a video and will upload it  and bump when done
pc specs
i3750k @4.2
amd 7970 3gb @1ghz
8gb xms3 ddr3 ram 1660
2tb wd green
driver up to date not beta drivers

vault-boy

PiBoSo

:(

Operative system?
What graphics driver version are you using?

vault-boy

im running win7 ultimate
and pic show grapics drivers info

PiBoSo

What graphics settings are you using in Kart Racing Pro?

vault-boy

pic again  should add that fullscreen makes no diff still goes bonkers also AA same happens also

PiBoSo

Quote from: vault-boy on January 02, 2015, 11:36:47 PM
pic again  should add that fullscreen makes no diff still goes bonkers also AA same happens also

No changes with or without AA?

vault-boy

PiBoSo

Quote from: vault-boy on January 02, 2015, 11:45:43 PM
it still freaks out with AA or without AA

Unfortunately there seems to be an incompatibility between the latest AMD OpenGL drivers and KRP. Sadly it's not the first time :(
This issue will be investigated. In the meantime, hopefully AMD will release new drivers that will fix the problem.

vault-boy

so until  you guys next update or amd update my game is broken   >:(

Birel-Rotax 42

January 03, 2015, 12:10:01 AM #10 Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:18:42 AM by PiBoSo
Just download the previous drivers. PiBoSo didn't break your graphics card. My 7870's are having the same problem. Just downgrade your drivers.

vault-boy

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on January 03, 2015, 12:10:01 AM
Just download the previous drivers. PiBoSo didn't break your graphics card. My 7870's are having the same problem. Just downgrade your drivers.
does this work for you ?

Birel-Rotax 42

Yes. That has always been the solution. Go back to drivers that worked. AMD and nVidia both have pages to download drivers from previous dates.

JeremyNOn

Hi

Has anyone found solution for above?
I am experiencing the same problem.
My system is Windows 8 Pro. In nvidia settings in the drop down menu, where you can choose between using integrated graphics or gt680m nvidia card is greyed out.

Please help as I llllove kmplayer.

Michael

Junfan

Wow, it's not uncommon for graphics driver not to jive with a particular game, although I haven't really seen the issue affect the entire OS - and from two different manufacturers.
@Michael - Really the best thing to do here is downgrade to the previous driver, as suggested in this thread.  See if this utility will work for you - for completely uninstalling the graphics drivers - works with Windows 8:

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Then you reboot and install the previous Nvidia driver version. ;)

Junfan