• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:29:27 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

please create a CRG!

Started by VELOCIPEDE, December 08, 2010, 12:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

here is the suit :D its bout 80%

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shawn Campbell

December 22, 2010, 07:34:35 AM #16 Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:41:06 AM by Shawn Campbell
Here's mine, still working out the little, but important details:

Mine is done completely by hand, I didn't just copy this  http://www.kartdavid.co.uk/WebRoot/Store2/Shops/es121980/4C63/9D59/B8D9/2954/0D49/0A0F/110C/7D51/CRG_Pod_Sticker_Kit.jpg        onto the template...

Ryan Harris

well if you want an accuarate sticker design, you have to copy the sticker kit. its lodgical

Shawn Campbell

Sure, I just enjoy taking the time to paint it up.  When we get the better bodywork, it will look much better.  Either way, I think both versions look good, mine is obviously not 100 percent since it isn't a copy of their original vector work, yours is more accurate, mine a bit more glitzy, i guess.

Heres some more work here:

Ryan Harris

yeaaa i think the same, i am really suprised at how good yours looks! its not bad at all!!! i think i might do the old CRG aswell, its a little less complicated! lol

its a bit of a shame, i cant get a reallyyyy clean sticker set to copy from but i will keep looking...

and yes i cant wait for the new age body kits to come out! so much more flexability

Shawn Campbell

I think what I might do, now that I think of it, is use the sticker kit that we both found, but I can tweak it more using some tricks with the vector art.  I think that would make it more realistic, plus, I could apply all the stuff that I did to this design, like the right silver shading and the holographic highlights.

Shawn Campbell

So, here's what I get from using the real sticker kit as a base to paint with:

I think this one looks the best personally, and I think I'll finish this one first.

tysonf1

How about a link for download please..  even the unfinished one to try?

Shawn Campbell

Merry Christmas!  A gift for all:

SCREEN:

DOWNLOAD THE KART:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9djq7s8jh9lwv2q

TO INSTALL:

Create a folder in your Kart Racing Pro Folder called Karts.  Then inside of that, create a folder called kc1.  Inside of that folder, create another folder called paints.  Inside of the paints place the file you downloaded above.

Enjoy!

Racehard

Thank you, looks really good even on the tony plastics ;)

Diswanio