• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:52:20 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Helmet visor and face texture

Started by marcocale, December 12, 2010, 02:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcocale

December 12, 2010, 02:39:54 PM Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:25:04 AM by marcocale
Just a quick question: is possible to personalize also the helmet visor texture (both transparency and color to make typical iridescent design) and  the face texture?
Are this ones specific for a paints, or are common textures that are used for all paints?

Thank You

Marco

EDIT: may I add the sam request also for the wheel rim and steering wheel textures?

Are all this textures encoded? If yes, please make this textures fully configurable for each kart model and each profile in next release!!!

Thank you

marcocale

Sorry to be back with this question.
I' really would like to know if it's possible to personalize the textures below.
I assume this texture are hardcoded, but I'm asking if it's possible to have personalized just like the TK_BODY and TK_CHASSIS.
I have done my paint, but my kart has black rims and fluorescent red steering wheel so I realy would like to be able to personalize also this components.

Please note I'm not asking to have a template, I'm able to make it form a normal bitmap texture. I only need to have an example of each texture, and know the name and where to put (even if I assume that should be the same of teh TK_BODY and TK_CHASSIS)

The texture I'm interested in are:

1) wheel rim texture
2) helmet visor texture
3) steering wheel texture
4) tyre texture
5) (not very important) driver face texture

I know the only answer is PiBoSo, and I really would like to know if it's possible or not.

If not possible to personalize the textures in this beta, as already suggested, I really hopre it'll be possible in the final release.

devotid

+1

i would like to change mainly the steering wheel and rim color.

marcocale

December 21, 2010, 01:43:56 AM #3 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:48:26 AM by marcocale
 I really would like to be able to personalize also the helmet visor. Mine is iridescent chrome blue! Iridescent visors are typical for karting.

Racehard

Quote from: marcocale on December 20, 2010, 12:59:03 AM

The texture I'm interested in are:

1) wheel rim texture
2) helmet visor texture
3) steering wheel texture
4) tyre texture
5) (not very important) driver face texture

I know the only answer is PiBoSo, and I really would like to know if it's possible or not.

If not possible to personalize the textures in this beta, as already suggested, I really hopre it'll be possible in the final release.

I would also really appreciate if these textures were modifiable :)

marcocale

I think that also this textures should be customizable, only a matter to know the names and to have an example of each one.
The original are surely hardcoded just like the ones of chassis and TK_BODY, but if used in the same way having the names and knowing how that textures look, it should be really non a big task.

We'll wait for a final answer from PiBoSo.