• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:05:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

The first KRP Hotlap Competition! [CANCELLED]

Started by Aritz, April 25, 2011, 11:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

April 25, 2011, 11:20:12 AM Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:29:37 AM by Aritz
The first KRP Hotlap Competition!

Rules and inscriptions:

In English: http://www.simgadgets.net/index.php?threads/217/

In Spanish: http://www.simgadgets.net/index.php?threads/216/

Please, use that web for more info and for inscriptions :)

The Simgadget registration tutorial:

http://www.simgadgets.net/index.php?threads/221/#post-459

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

GhostriderPl

How do i registrate??   i go on the link but then it's all in spanish and i don't know what to do next...sorry for my bad english ;-)

If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Aritz

Wait, we are going to do something about it :)

PiBoSo

April 25, 2011, 02:44:28 PM #4 Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:52:06 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Aritz on April 25, 2011, 11:20:12 AM
Due the young multiplayer code, we decided to change the League to....

Sorry for the OT, but this doesn't sound very good ( actually it's a big FAIL for a developer ).
Could you please list the reasons why Beta2 isn't fit for an online championship?

Aritz

Sorry, i didnt want to complain at all

The  problem is the collision detection, we can't race near each other as we want to.

andri

Quote from: Aritz on April 25, 2011, 03:10:23 PM
Sorry, i didnt want to complain at all

The  problem is the collision detection, we can't race near each other as we want to.

Guys, there are several reason that this happened and not necessary the poor netcode. for exemple the connection host, the timezone for each driver ... if one driver's net connection lagged, all the session will be fucked up, etc ... but firstable, you have to get a very good computer/connection host. The personnal connection (like adsl or normal cable connection) is not enough IMO.

Aritz

Maybe you are right, sorry again for my words, but I play LFS aswell and I can race very close with any kind of flying cars even with normal connections. By the way I have 5 mega connection, I really believe that is more than enough for online games.

From Simgadgets we want to support this game as best we can. We decided to change to Hotlap mode but it is temporal, when we see that the moment arrives, we will organize the real online championship :)

Aritz

aireisor

April 26, 2011, 07:49:29 AM #9 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:57:33 AM by aireisor
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 25, 2011, 02:44:28 PM
Quote from: Aritz on April 25, 2011, 11:20:12 AM
Due the young multiplayer code, we decided to change the League to....

Sorry for the OT, but this doesn't sound very good ( actually it's a big FAIL for a developer ).
Could you please list the reasons why Beta2 isn't fit for an online championship?

Please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSEmGE0Nx3c video for some of the bugs in multiplayer session. It's about the kart behavior, they wobble, jump, dig into the ground and teleport. Unfortunately not all of this is seen in the video.

Fr33z3 X

First French to tack part at this competition :)

anyone french ?
IA players on KRP ?? A best simulation !!

Aritz

What are you waiting for! Easy, fast and funny! Prices for the third best pilots of the KRP entire world!

Schwoni

April 28, 2011, 08:08:47 AM #12 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:30:08 AM by Schwoni
How does it work? i only have to post the best lap here? only write the time? How you control this ? what is when I´m not able to beat my hotlap of now? And do i understand it right that we drive all classes or only kf1?

Aritz

HEY!

Only few hours for the close of the first round! What are you waiting for? Come on, upload your times!!

Racehard