• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:55:11 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

How to load a track into KRP

Started by fwbieser, December 10, 2014, 07:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fwbieser

Just recently purchased KRP and really enjoying it.  It's great that there's a lot of user added tracks available.  I would like to use one but I can't find anything that explains what to do with the *.zip file once it's been downloaded.  Do I just unload the zip file?  If so, where?

Thanks, and my apologies to the forum if this discussed somewhere and I didn't find it first. :-)

fwbieser

And if I had thought about it just a little longer, I would have realized how simple it is (on a Windows box that is - Windows 7 64 in my case).

Step 1: create "tracks" folder in "Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro".
Step 2: extract contents of .zip file into "Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro\tracks".
Step 3: start up KRP.

Hopefully this will another newbie.

Jmax

Thanks it will definitely help me.

I haven't started yet as I doing my research but that was one of my queries.

matt78

Hey Guys,

Just on this loading tracks into KRP, I am able to do this.  But I was just wondering if I could get the process for loading up new chassis, and engine types as well, Due to me also being a noob.

Thanks Guys

matt78

Thanks for that,

So Do I just have to unzip the zip file and put it straight into the KRP folder, or do I need to create an "engine" folder to place it in

Driverlaw

can you build a track for me . i am from jamaica and our track name is palisadoes it is already a kart track

Marco Dakic

Did you Know how much Time a Track need ???
3D Modeling :D

Driverlaw

I understand but I am very new at this and don't have 3ds max and I would appreciate some assistance in the building of this track from you since you are a very experienced user of kart racing pro

Marco Dakic

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1832.0

give it a try ;-) the Buildings you can add at the last point ... Try to do the track with the correct lenght, heights, bumps, curbs and and and :D
3D Modeling :D

Driverlaw

Could you do me a favourite and put your current version of homestead karting the youtube one on the website

Driverlaw

;D   Well I have btb and I think I could help in the development to get it out faster and also wanted to see the current version