• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:09:51 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Paints

Started by sam19, November 23, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blake_hunt

How's the 2k15 tony coming along?  ;)
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

sam19

updated with 2 new paints

sam19

December 14, 2014, 03:39:15 AM #17 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:41:39 AM by sam19
Have just seen some pictures from the latest SKWC round and would just like to say that if people want to use my paints thats fine but please ask prior if you are going to modify them as i am the creator of them and i would like to decide if they get modified, i don't see any need for them to be modified

If anybody has a problem with this i can just delete all the paints and then nobody will enjoy them.

Please Ask

sam19

if people want team paints then they should either ask or make them themselves, i send a lot of time making these paints, i don't want someone coming in and ruining it by putting their logos all over them, i don't make any money from making these paints and i don't ask for any money, i even posted saying that i have 5 custom paints available to them who want them, 2 have already been made and gone to the teams, i have not charged any money for this, if people ask then its different, but i don't like the fact that iv spent a lot of time and effort on a paint then someone has come in and ruined it, either make your own or ask for one to be made

sam

Xander Clements

Sam, I would like to apologize for not coming to you about your FA skin. I really enjoyed the paint, and I didn't imagine that I was "ruining" it by just slapping a couple of team logos on for the team I have in SKWC. Next time I'll make sure to send anyone, including myself, over to you first for permission to modify the paint if you wish. I just didn't imagine it would affect you as much as it does, but I can understand how it does and why. Again, I am sorry for not asking for permission to modify your FA Kart paint, and I'll make sure to do so before I do anything regarding one of your projects next time.

Cheers,

Xander Clements

kittycannon2000

Will you be adding your new helmet? The mdm-design one!
Official driver PDB Racing team

sam19

Once Iv had it painted i will be adding it. Would love a stilo for the game though. I have a model but need to implament it into the game

Roud