• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:01:05 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Bodyworks and Kart Updates

Started by fmaisonnave, December 03, 2014, 02:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmaisonnave

I think it would be great to have new and updated karts, or only the bodyworks and steering wheel, because the Tony Kart model of the game is 5 years old, it was released in 2009  ;D , the FP7 front spoiler and nose cone in the birel will be great too
8)

fmaisonnave

Quote from: DRkarter97 on December 03, 2014, 02:35:52 AM
This has already been said, and it has already been confirmed by piboso please read through post before posting especially when you've commented on posts that answer your question
Maybe PiBoSo forgotted, and anyone said about the 2015 bodyworks of the OTK karts  ;)

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: fmaisonnave on December 03, 2014, 03:57:49 AM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on December 03, 2014, 02:35:52 AM
This has already been said, and it has already been confirmed by piboso please read through post before posting especially when you've commented on posts that answer your question
Maybe PiBoSo forgotted, and anyone said about the 2015 bodyworks of the OTK karts  ;)

I have another suggestion, how about PiBoSo and Snappe, update the bodyworks for the karts for beta 12?

Tr!st@n

FP7 has been released, dont know if the link is deleted already.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Ryan Harris

New Bodywork would be nice to go with the new chassis.

Birel-Rotax 42

I hope you realize that there are 2 versions of the FP7 released by 2 different modders and one of them already has the template and numbers working... PiBoSo is letting the community do the updating to the karts, as 90% of us have already modeled or are modeling new karts for the upcoming release (in which PiBoSo has stated that chassis modding, physics, etc. will be 100% open and un-encrypted).

fmaisonnave

I only want the OTK 2015 , which have a new aero bodywork, never use other chassis  :P