• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

KF3 should not have powervalve

Started by evo1087, November 30, 2014, 05:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

I am surprised no one has mentioned this , but It appears the KF3 engine model has a power valve which In reality is removed to restrict the engine along with a smaller carb (not so noticeable how ever lack of power valve is) 

It would also be cool if the KF3 driver was not a full adult size but a slightly shorter. His limbs could be less bend sitting so make up the 20-30cm height difference. If PiboSo wanted to do Career mode with a storyline this would add to the realism.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Birel-Rotax 42

The powervalve issue has been brought up a couple of years ago. As for the driver model, it is planned to open up the animations and models in the next build of KRP. I'm not sure if PiBoSo plans on doing a storyline (or AI, but they have been hinted at), but the KFJ driver is going to be updated after the next build. As for the smaller carb, the only difference between KF2 (known as KF) and KFJ (KF3) is the tire compound, the rev-limiter (14,000 v 15,000 for KF) and the power valve plus silencer. I'd like to see (and I have done this just for testing) updated weights and specifications for the KF karts. For example, the KF1 is 2kg heavy and has a rev-limiter 1000 rpm too high for the KF2 (now KF) specifications that are used today. Same with the KFJ, with weight. I have made all of these modifications as well as making a KZ2, however, I'd also like to see the sim come with the updates to current specs. Also, model updates would be appreciated, but I will work on those when the Rotax is finished.