• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:48:47 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

birel kart WIP.......by devotid

Started by devotid, December 08, 2010, 06:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devotid

finally got it......the file saving routine can be a little tricky.

now all i have to do the chassis......helmet......suit......and detail it up with my custom name badge and other sponsors..

i am going to do a few different kart brands when i get home from vacation next week.....let me know which ones you guys would like to see next.........

Eslotes

its like little bit weird u can do better kosmic fa aryton senna exprit because that are the chasis of the tonykart :s

and birel dont have this chassis
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

devotid

agreed.......i just wanted to test out the system and i love birel!...but i will try to do the carts with this similar body style. thanks.

i would love to see the CRG/birel new body style.  8)

Eslotes

yeaa and the old styles like from the 1990
and the jarno trulli chassis that awesome

Diswanio

December 08, 2010, 01:35:17 PM #4 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:50:25 PM by Diswanio
Trulli Chassis made by Tonykart, as is Alonso, Kosmic, etc

(Was posted already oops)

Diswanio

I really liked Formula K (later Super A), with the big rims!

Eslotes

Shawn Campbell

Looks good, don't forget to flip the birel logo on the cowling.  I think you can color the chassis as well with the chassis template.  It does look very strange with the TK bodywork, add New Age bodywork to the wish list for sure.

devotid

updates.....still have to finish the helmets and detail the whole thing......just have not had any time. ::)

Michael

looks good

some other brands you could do later
CRG
Arrow
Topkart
Omega

the birel looks good :)

and offtopic i think this game should have custom numbers :) just sayin

Fr33z3 X

IA players on KRP ?? A best simulation !!

R.Pini24

Hi all,I have problems with paints.I followed the instructions to create your own kart,the helmet and the wear.I saved everything in the correct format (i.e helmet.tga converted with painted in pnt file and saved in c:krt folder\driver\paints) but the game does not see them.I was able to see the helmet and the hulls going in the Profiles folder and putting the name with which I had saved.I tried saving the wear in the same folder of the helmet (as the instructions say) but nothing.I don't want a similar Tony Kart wear!Help me please

Snappe

R.Pini24: Are you running the demo? Custom paints only work in the unlocked version of KRP.

R.Pini24

Ops.Yes I still have only the demo.Now I know the problem.Thank you very much  ;)

Bacchulum

The Birel looks good devotid. ;D
(but the logo on the cowling still needs to be flipped ;))