• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Top Kart USA Team Join (Spots Limited and ends November 24, 2014)

Started by Myles Rowe Top Kart #6, November 12, 2014, 03:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

November 12, 2014, 03:11:35 AM Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:17:50 PM by Myles Rowe Top Kart #6
I have started a KRP Racing team called Top Kart USA and am looking for more drivers. Currently I am racing in the SKWC Championship and entering into several random races and scheduled "one time" races in Kart Racing Pro. If you want to join, show me video clips of you driving with the Top Kart Skin with your fastest lap with a KZ1, KF3, Rotax Junior, and Mini 60 on the tracks PF International and MRP through the messages on the forum or a link froma YouTube video or something. Whoever has the best lap time and also great techniques will get entry into the team with the two classes I will assign them to take part in in the Top Kart USA Team for championships and races. The links for the tracks are below as well as the Top Kart skin and engines. Entries end November 24, 2014. Hurry only 9 spots available!

Links and Requirements

Hot Lap at PF International                                                                                                                                                                       
Link for PFI: http://www.mediafire.com/download/32r5ol1eblzit3n/pf+international.zip

Hot Lap at MRP (For MRP click the link and on the page click on MRP.rar and then download it)                                                                                                                                                                                                     Link for MRP: https://drive.google.com/drive/#folders/0B8P39_cqk4XmOTVoajNuVzBQWDg   

Link for Top Kart Paint: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d4w895rrgubncbn/topkart20.pnt

Link for Rotax Jr. Engine: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qg3m4b61e0y9nak/Rotax+Max+Package+Beta+0.5+By+Corrie+Hiatt.zip

Spots Available

KZ1=3
KF3=2
Rotax Jr=2
Mini 60=2

Can't wait to see the entries and best of luck!!  ;D
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Cory_Hayes

Birel-Rotax 42

Hey if anyone wants to race with Miles Rowe for SKWC he is 12 th in points. Right now  actually scared I won't be able to keep up with his pace in the final round. Mate you are going to have so many entries I think the legendary Matt McLean and Cory Hayes are for sure going to race for you. I'm jealous. It's unfair, you and TupaKart are going to absolutely destroy people in online races. No doubt...

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 12, 2014, 04:04:09 AM
Hey if anyone wants to race with Miles Rowe for SKWC he is 12 th in points. Right now  actually scared I won't be able to keep up with his pace in the final round. Mate you are going to have so many entries I think the legendary Matt McLean and Cory Hayes are for sure going to race for you. I'm jealous. It's unfair, you and TupaKart are going to absolutely destroy people in online races. No doubt...

Don't insult tupaKart, Jesus Ropero Benito might get people people to hack you

Birel-Rotax 42

Nah mate. Not insulting JesusRB. I think he and tupa can take down McLean's records. Force to be reckoned with. Same with Miles.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 12, 2014, 04:15:32 AM
Nah mate. Not insulting JesusRB. I think he and tupa can take down McLean's records. Force to be reckoned with. Same with Miles.

I want to know who made TupaKarts skins, so they can make my team a skin. Their skins are killer.

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on November 12, 2014, 04:22:42 AM

I want to know who made TupaKarts skins, so they can make my team a skin. Their skins are killer.
Yeah mate. Sam19 has some competition. I think his paints are amazing, but the Tupa skin... I can't even believe how good it is.

Lachlan Hall

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 12, 2014, 04:28:40 AM

Yeah mate. Sam19 has some competition. I think his paints are amazing, but the Tupa skin... I can't even believe how good it is.

Guys! Have you seen Tupakart have a driving school? Cory, say bye to you're skwc title next year.

??? ???

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Lachlan Hall on November 12, 2014, 06:28:20 AM
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 12, 2014, 04:28:40 AM

THEY DO?!?!?!? I BETTER SIGN UP FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys! Have you seen Tupakart have a driving school? Cory, say bye to you're skwc title next year.

??? ???

Lachlan Hall

Cory_Hayes

Birel-Rotax 42

Lachlan, you are one to talk, dude. Definitely gonna win SKWC not even going to lie. You have pace d00d.

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Cory_Hayes

I am interested in your driving school Jesus Ropero Bonito.