• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:58:23 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Triple Screen Nvidia GTX 980 ??

Started by esiea, November 07, 2014, 02:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esiea

Hey everybody,

I tried to use a triple screen on KRP with my 980 but it doesn't work, the game crashes before the track.
I followed the tutorial provided by Piboso concerning the init file and monitors.cfg.

Could you tell me if it works with nvidia ?

GTX 980, 3x 23inch screens, KRP 11

maxrod

Don't the GTX 980 have its own triple screen support as like the eyefinity, I use eyefinity with out any problems but i was thinking sooner or later going back to NVidia for the support on the oculus rift but i would still like to have the 3 screens support to maybe there is some one who can help use?.

esiea

Quote from: maxrod on November 07, 2014, 03:15:37 PM
Don't the GTX 980 have its own triple screen support as like the eyefinity, I use eyefinity with out any problems but i was thinking sooner or later going back to NVidia for the support on the oculus rift but i would still like to have the 3 screens support to maybe there is some one who can help use?.

It has Nvidia Surround but it only expand the screen it's so ugly !

maxrod

When I use to use the old gtx 260 I use to use matrox triplehead2go which I found very good, But you would think when you pay all the money these cards cost they would work as good as the eyefinity in triple screen it has me question whether I should stick to AMD.

PiBoSo

Quote from: esiea on November 07, 2014, 02:16:37 PM
Hey everybody,

I tried to use a triple screen on KRP with my 980 but it doesn't work, the game crashes before the track.
I followed the tutorial provided by Piboso concerning the init file and monitors.cfg.

Do you really need separate rendering?
Triple screen should work automatically selecting the proper resolution in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Graphics -> Screen

maxrod

esiea

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2014, 10:58:46 AM
Hey everybody,

Triple screen should work automatically selecting the proper resolution in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Graphics -> Screen

Yes in this case my triple works but the picture is complitely extented, I mean my steering wheel is on the 3 screens while on this video we can see that the picture is perfectly centred.

http://youtu.be/sTH_KY1QbWE?t=42s

I would like to get the same thing on my PC.

PiBoSo

Quote from: esiea on November 11, 2014, 06:15:45 PM
Hey everybody,

Yes in this case my triple works but the picture is complitely extented, I mean my steering wheel is on the 3 screens while on this video we can see that the picture is perfectly centred.

Please make sure that "Screen Ratio" in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Graphics -> Screen is set to "Resolution".

esiea

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2014, 06:35:21 PM
Quote from: esiea on November 11, 2014, 06:15:45 PM
Hey everybody,

Please make sure that "Screen Ratio" in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Graphics -> Screen is set to "Resolution".

Yes it works with screen ration = resolution !!! Thank you Piboso !