• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:57:37 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Race Magescq KF3 TONIGHT!

Started by Stark, April 19, 2011, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stark

April 19, 2011, 05:24:25 PM Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:40:35 PM by Stark
Servername: testday

Magescq
KF3
Start practise: 20.00
Qualify: 21.00
Race: 21.15
Using Aritz rules: Over 150 in ping results in ban. No insults of course. And also: not beeing able to drive with respect: ban! Please be careful  ;)

PASSWORD: race

Instead of making topic after topic all the races that we (schwoni, me and aireisor) hosts in the future will be presented here. So check this thread for updates about new races!
:)
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

aireisor

Schwoni

Ricardo Costa

Hey guys. I'm new here in the forum, but I play for a while now.
Bought my license yesterday whilling to play online, but ''connection timeout''
Already did the port forwarding, but still have the error. Can someone help with that part of the dns query?

Thanks in advance ;)

Racehard

Normally you should be able to play online without port forwarding. You need to forward them if you want to host a session or run a server.
Do you have the track installed you want to join?

Ricardo Costa

Yes, I do.. I'll delete the port forwarding and run as administrator. do you think it will make any difference?

Ricardo Costa

Quote from: Ricardo Costa on April 19, 2011, 07:56:01 PM
Yes, I do.. I'll delete the port forwarding and run as administrator. do you think it will make any difference?

Same :s

HELP ME GUYS!

Re-installing? Maybe?

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Ricardo Costa

Re-installed it and its working now. or almost: when i click in a server, put the password it appears a screen with a box and a close button. and it stops :s
Is it normal? do I have to wait that much to enter in a server?

Aritz

yes, is normal long waitings when you  want to enter in a server... but you dont have to put password if the server is open

Ricardo Costa