• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:07:15 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Newbie Question

Started by Jmax, December 10, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmax

Hi Karters,

This game looks very good and I am keen to try it out. Currently doing a bit of research before I invest in buying it.

Is there enough people online to satisfy racers? I am only interested in racing humans rather than pc.

sam19

Hi, Welcome to KRP

i did a bit of research before buying and i was more interested i the amount of tracks i would need to make it viable to buy it, and there are over 100 tracks that can be downloaded from the newly created download database, there are also multiple paints and engine add-ons that can be added to the game, if you have any questions have a quick look using the search bar and if you still cant find exactly what your after with PM me and i can help or start a topic asking for a little help :)

most people on here are friendly and willing to help,

In reagards to your original question, if you join one of the racing leagues like SKWC or others like it there is plenty to race, or alternatively if you post in the Racing section saying what time you will be on racing theres usually a couple of guys who come on and race, if your interested there is a "ghost" function the game to help you get quicker,

Where do you come from and what do you race in real life?

Regards
sam

Jmax

Thanks Sam19, my location is Melbourne Australia.

I haven't raced in a while but it used to be Clubman Karts. Just recently I was involved in karting with my son who raced Rookie karts. It is my son that wanted this game and is interested in racing online. Currently we are playing with Iracing.

Downloaded the demo and it drives well. I will do a little more research and see where it leads.

Where can I see the list of tracks available to download?

Tr!st@n

Here are all track downloads: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s32hw0r6yc5av0f/AAAnCS-Fc5GmW-M0POZtc5K6a/KRP%20Tracks?dl=0
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Jmax