• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:36:49 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

kimbolton

Started by maxrod, April 16, 2011, 10:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxrod

April 16, 2011, 10:30:02 PM Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:34:23 PM by maxrod
 Made a start on kimbolton, will take some time, track layout done, some more buildings to make. This is not the rfactor kimbolton

Racehard

Kosmic69

How long do tracks like this take to make I am really looking forward to driving it and seeing how close it is to the real thing

maxrod

hard to say how long hope to get it close to the real thing as i have raced here but it has been some time 10 years. need some pictures of toilets and other buildings parc ferme. could go there but it is 100miles from me, but i do go to northampton now and again so maybe i will get a chance to get some pictures

maxrod

June 17, 2011, 12:23:58 PM #4 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:34:18 PM by maxrod

Eslotes

upload to megaudouple
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

why for me the download work

maxrod

Some problems stats record not working may have to re-export trp file again, will need to upload file again, and problems with loss of force feed on my g27, can't understand this as this track was made from scratch.

Nitrox

Just tested your track, really nice work! Are there multiple track layouts in reality or are the additional track parts unused? I think a second layout would be fun, you would have to add some curbs though.

I can confirm partial loss of FFB after a few laps. I can still feel the track objects, but the wheel does not center itself anymore (Thrustmaster Ferrari F430).

Where did you get the big power line objects for BTB? Thanks!

maxrod

just one layout kimbolton circuit 1, could be possible to do circuit 2, or gearbox, but takes time and have other projects, can't understand the ffb maybe someone can come up with fix, power line objects can be downloaded fromhttp://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=37.

Nitrox

I already downloaded some of those xpacks. Can you specify in which the powerline objects are included?
I also wonder how you did those "riffled" kerbs on the outer side of the last three curves.

Schwoni

i also search theese tiremarks but can`t see in which x pac it is. Track is great but theese "riffled" kurbs are the same as kerpen and they are like ice, very slippery

maxrod

June 17, 2011, 05:23:52 PM #12 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:34:39 PM by maxrod
I think they are rally road element-ELEst most of the object are built from scratch kurbs are built in google scetchup they can then be used in btb or 3dsmax, tyre marks made in photoshop, They are modelled for kimbolton www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pr8wfHPU2Q, track http://hotfile.com/dl/121247030/bd3a9a2/kimbolton.zip.html