• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:28:33 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Anyone willing to make Irish track Nutts corner ?

Started by LiamHatton, September 11, 2014, 06:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiamHatton

It would be great to see the track in KRP and i am a total newb at track building so im asking for any track builders out there, would you be willing to make this track ? Im sure anybody who has raced here before would agree that this would be great to see.  :)

LiamHatton

Yes but like I said I '' can not'' make tracks for the life of me since I have previously tried but failed horribly.... so that's why I asked, no need to be so bitter.

LauZzZn

Quote from: LiamHatton on September 11, 2014, 09:56:22 PM
Yes but like I said I '' can not'' make tracks for the life of me since I have previously tried but failed horribly.... so that's why I asked, no need to be so bitter.

Could you make pictures and measurements?
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

LiamHatton

Make pictures and measurements of my attempt or the actual track ?

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

LiamHatton

Here are some pictures of the track and also a onboard of the track with the pit in and pit out areas (at the end of the video)

Onboard HD laps of the track - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0itaBzrGg

Hope this somewhat helps

Marco Dakic

3D Modeling :D

LauZzZn

Quote from: LiamHatton on September 15, 2014, 06:07:45 PM
No good ?
No

Have you read other responses before? It has been explained a lot of times, what track builders need to make an accurate track
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Robin Mayer

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose - Ayrton Senna

LiamHatton

Im not sure LauZzZn, thats the best photos I could give, im not sure what else to give. Anything else you need RobinMa ?

Taddzy

Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 11, 2014, 11:37:13 PM
there kind of is a need to be bitter, people on this forum ask for way too many tracks simply because they've all either tried and failed or are too lazy to try/try with the tutorials, you think the modders on this forum made a driveable track first try? No none of them did, not even Lauzzzn one of the best track makers. So buck up stop making excuses and do it

ian my friend calm down this kind if going on is going to get you hate!!! u need to stop ranting on so much!! people may not have the right resorces, skill and time to do them!! i will be honest it can get anoying coming on here and seeing that people are asking but this lad has asked very nicely of anyone would be willing!!! Also why do you think my projects have ground to a Holt!! i have more important occupations at this time and others also may!!!
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: MAX_T on September 15, 2014, 10:15:03 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 11, 2014, 11:37:13 PM
there kind of is a need to be bitter, people on this forum ask for way too many tracks simply because they've all either tried and failed or are too lazy to try/try with the tutorials, you think the modders on this forum made a driveable track first try? No none of them did, not even Lauzzzn one of the best track makers. So buck up stop making excuses and do it

ian my friend calm down this kind if going on is going to get you hate!!! u need to stop ranting on so much!! people may not have the right resorces, skill and time to do them!! i will be honest it can get anoying coming on here and seeing that people are asking but this lad has asked very nicely of anyone would be willing!!! Also why do you think my projects have ground to a Holt!! i have more important occupations at this time and others also may!!!

Taadddzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy

LiamHatton

September 16, 2014, 05:10:23 PM #13 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:21:22 PM by LiamHatton
Ok so I think I've go to the stage now where asking is clearly not good enough.

Topic locked.

Edit - I guess the best thing to do is try and do it yourself because asking nicely is so hopeless anyway.