• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Essay

Started by Kosmic69, April 15, 2011, 10:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosmic69

April 15, 2011, 10:13:49 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:49:46 PM by PiBoSo
On youtube I found a video of the new track essay I was wondering if anyone new anyone knows the release date of this track I, I am looking forward to this track in the video it look a very good track

PiBoSo

The track will be packed with Beta3 released.

Aritz

And Rye House? If I'm not confused, this track was "first" on the WIP stage, wasn't it?

Kosmic69

when will beta three be released and how do i update when it comes out

Aritz

Kosmic69

I would also prefer rye house  :P :o

PLANQUE

Congratulations you made a very good job. I drive kart in real and RKP is a very good simulation. When beta 3 is released, i'll buy the full version i'm waiting for track of ESSAY. I will race in ESSAY in august, do you think that beta 3 will be ready before? Because it will be a very good training for me (If you want i agree to test the first version). Have ou an idea of the date of the release? Thanks for all. Sorry, my english is very bad but i wish that you will understand my questions.
J Claude (Lille, France)

PiBoSo

Quote from: PLANQUE on April 20, 2011, 09:37:54 PM
Congratulations you made a very good job. I drive kart in real and RKP is a very good simulation. When beta 3 is released, i'll buy the full version i'm waiting for track of ESSAY. I will race in ESSAY in august, do you think that beta 3 will be ready before? Because it will be a very good training for me (If you want i agree to test the first version). Have ou an idea of the date of the release? Thanks for all. Sorry, my english is very bad but i wish that you will understand my questions.
J Claude (Lille, France)

Essay will be released way before August. Looking forward to your feedback.

Chad MAciver

I will also be racing in Essay in August and hope that you will release beta3 soon. Love the game and it is great practice :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Chad MAciver on April 27, 2011, 11:33:59 PM
I will also be racing in Essay in August and hope that you will release beta3 soon. Love the game and it is great practice :)

Beta3 will be released soon. Looking forward to your feedback, too.