• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:21:37 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Ofering $$ for Tracks

Started by Dhosie, August 29, 2014, 06:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhosie

I have recently gotten back into Kart racing with my son. I am a great believer in sim time as a way to sharpen driving skills and learn tracks so I want to get the tracks we will be racing at next year so that we can get lots of sim seat time.

I have used 3ds in the past and use Solidworks on a daily basis but frankly do not have the time to work on tracks. I would like to ask the forum community if there is anyone interested in getting paid / earning some cash for building some of the tracks I want.

We will be running the SKUSA Texas ProKart Championship next year at the following Tracks.

Dallas Karting Complex ( Track already modeled and we have it )
North Texas Kartway ( Denton )
OK Motorsports Complex ( Norman )
Gulf Coast Kartway ( katy )

I believe there is a RFactor version of some of the last three out there somewhere??

If this was done I would not consider the ownership of the track to be private and would want them posted so that any KRP users had access to them.

If anyone is interested in working on this please let me know.

Dhosie

DRKarter97 Thanks for the direction to OMC, I think one of the other Forum members is going to help out on the other two tracks. All you guys are doing a great job on this stuff, I really want to get my son started into the 3d Modeling side but my experience is all on the mechanical engineering side primarily Autocad & SolidWorks.

Thanks for the help.