• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:04:57 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Beta 12 Suggestions!

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 30, 2014, 02:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayley Bell

Is doesnt matter if you win or loose

Bayley Bell

October 21, 2014, 04:07:31 PM #46 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:09:08 PM by Bayley Bell
Its a family spot

Bayley Bell

October 21, 2014, 04:07:48 PM #47 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:09:30 PM by Bayley Bell
Non contract racig guys children

Bayley Bell

October 21, 2014, 04:08:02 PM #48 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:09:40 PM by Bayley Bell
ITS ALL ABOT HAVING FUN!

PiBoSo

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 04:42:52 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 21, 2014, 03:57:29 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 03:45:28 PM
Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on October 21, 2014, 03:07:00 PM
Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 21, 2014, 12:52:00 PM
It is pretty unprofessional though when people are being dead serious. and you put a  ;) after your sentence....not trying to attack you, but it is rather annoying.....
you are only a troll  ;)

Mate no one is trolling on this thread right now so how about you go away unless you want to contribute to the conversation

Do you have any idea how much Velocipede contributed and is still contributing to Kart Racing Pro?
What is YOUR contribution to this discussion, except for insults?  ::)

First off I was saying contribute to the conversation not krp but since you've asked.
Parilla leopar mod
Multiple conversions of rfactor tracks
Multiple scratch built tracks that will be or are released
Eventually upon beta 12 a brand new kart with its own physics
I am also close friends with both birel  rotax 42 and max t both of which I have helped produce their own mods. In fact the only reason max has an x30 is cause I did the dyno so how about you chill out and just admit you could work with the users a bit more. I mean honestly how hard is it to leave a little note on a post acknowledgeing its existence

Thanks a lot for your work on KRP, but:
What is YOUR contribution to this discussion, except for insults?  ::)
You did much worse than Velocipede in this discussion, and yet you suggest HIM to leave?  :o

dibu

October 21, 2014, 08:58:27 PM #50 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:02:58 PM by dibu
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 04:42:52 PM
First off I was saying contribute to the conversation not krp but since you've asked.
Parilla leopar mod
Multiple conversions of rfactor tracks
Multiple scratch built tracks that will be or are released
Eventually upon beta 12 a brand new kart with its own physics
I am also close friends with both birel  rotax 42 and max t both of which I have helped produce their own mods. In fact the only reason max has an x30 is cause I did the dyno so how about you chill out and just admit you could work with the users a bit more. I mean honestly how hard is it to leave a little note on a post acknowledgeing its existence

Oh God, oh God, you're so fantastic!

Whenever I read one of your comments, suddenly Frank Zappa and his song 'Bobby Brown' comes to my mind ... I really don't understand why??!

Now you have crossed a borderline and I'll stop to be the nice guy.

You're such a narcissistic teenager whithout any self-criticism.
Yes, you contribute to the community and I really thank you very much for that, no joke! But at the same moment you do a lot of harm to PiBoSo (and KRP) by attacking his paying customers here in the forum.
You could be a very valuable forum member if you would think about what your words cause at your counterpart.

OK, ... I know I'm talking to a wall. My son is two years older than you and belief me I know a bit about the typical behaviour in this age ...

Cory_Hayes

What was VELOCIPEDE actually done for krp.....just curious....

blake_hunt

Make X30, rotax, etc. and more American tracks come basic with the sim?
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

Xander Clements

PiBoSo, I know that I've been quite a thorn in your side about the multiplayer, and I would like apologize for that. However, in our recent off season for the SKWC, we have done a lot of promotion for the game and the series, bringing in new members from outside the game and within the community. The netcode itself in Kart Racing Pro is more than fine for our racing, however, for the sake of not only simulation but safety in terms of starts, if there is any way that you can incorporate being able to view all karts in a server, say up to 30 or so, that would be absolutely amazing.

Currently, we have about 28 drivers registered for our season that are approved and ready to run multiple rounds. While I don't expect in any way, shape, or form to get that many for the opening round or the full season, I do imagine that we will get more than 12, as in our last season we had upwards of 12 at every event and a total of 23 registered drivers by the season's end. It makes things a lot harder to run when new drivers cannot see the leaders or some within a relatively close distance of them, and therefore makes our races harder to manage and maintain clean but hard racing in.

I just want to say also that I highly appreciate all the work you have put in and crap that you have taken for this game, and that it does not go unnoticed. Your contributions have been upwards of stellar and I cannot wait for the full release of the game.

Cory_Hayes

Suggestion SuggestionSuggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion  Suggestion Suggestion v Suggestion Suggestion

Is it possible to make it in beta 12, that pods don't fall off so easy, and make it so the bars bend, or the pods dent in before they even fall off, because in real life, if you hit a kerb, pods don't fall off
andddd

is it possible for you to make it so you can drive over the top of people, if you hit wheels or nosecone to rear wheel or something, something like this.
please ignore me anally destroying me fuel tank at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9oMSM9Ze8&list=UUuhYt58Kgiiyy0nDx6zkAPA

sam19

December 06, 2014, 10:21:06 PM #55 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:24:51 PM by sam19
Can i suggest that all bodyworks be updated just like the Birel has?

the OTK to M6

and the Crg to FP7

Also maybe the OTK Cadet kart with OTK m5 bodywork??

And maybe the Zip cadet kart with Mk11 bodywork?

As the Birel has been updated for 2015 why not update the rest of them and maybe adda few more?

Regards
Sam

Taddzy

Quote from: sam19 on December 06, 2014, 10:21:06 PM
Can i suggest that all bodyworks be updated just like the Birel has?

the OTK to M6

and the Crg to FP7

Regards
Sam

+1 but piboso make the older bodyworks still an option in the chassis e.g. have the fl, nl and m4 bodyworks as changeable ones if people want to run them
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on December 06, 2014, 12:14:10 PM
Suggestion SuggestionSuggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion Suggestion  Suggestion Suggestion v Suggestion Suggestion

Is it possible to make it in beta 12, that pods don't fall off so easy, and make it so the bars bend, or the pods dent in before they even fall off, because in real life, if you hit a kerb, pods don't fall off
andddd

is it possible for you to make it so you can drive over the top of people, if you hit wheels or nosecone to rear wheel or something, something like this.
please ignore me anally destroying me fuel tank at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9oMSM9Ze8&list=UUuhYt58Kgiiyy0nDx6zkAPA

BUMP!!!

VELOCIPEDE

because the weight of the driver is very important on the kart (in particular on the KF3 and mini), also for the setup, my suggestion is to insert an option that are possible to modify the real weight of the driver

Ryan Harris

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on December 10, 2014, 12:18:29 PM
because the weight of the driver is very important on the kart (in particular on the KF3 and mini), also for the setup, my suggestion is to insert an option that are possible to modify the real weight of the driver

I see why you would want this in game, and this could actually be really cool. Having a heavier driver means less added weight. So this means setup would be different to someone very light with alot of added weight.

+1 Nice idea.