• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:34:35 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

World Record Dallas Karting Complex

Started by Scott.C, August 06, 2014, 12:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.C

Hello
I have just put up a video on a world record at dallas karting complex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3JfKMaZHJg&feature=youtu.be
thanks

Xander Clements

Corrie beat your lap by 1.3+ seconds hahahaha you are very bad driver

Marco Dakic

Xhander how are you know that he is a bad driver ?! ... only because hes a bit slower ? and you want to be a Admin of a League ?!?!
3D Modeling :D

Tr!st@n

Dont want to discuss again, but i have to:
1.Marco is right
2.Xracing is behaving like a little kid
3.To Ian: Only because hes skwc admin, that doesnt mean hes good. We see how skwc has trouble, dont we? Also, Corrie is a very good driver (in my opinion) and only because scott is a bit slower, that doesnt mean hes a bad driver (see Marcos comment).
Now we have trouble again, but i have to say my opinion in such situations, sorry.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Tr!st@n

"I will get the win that 100 dollars is mine you stupid beaners"

Quote taken from another topic, written by Xacing. Underlines point 2 of my last comment. Is that how an admin of a series has to behave? Maybe he shows his unbelieveable good talent on track, if hes sure towin, thats good for him. (Maybe he also wrote it for fun? I dont know.)
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Xracing36 on August 07, 2014, 09:19:51 PM
Corrie beat your lap by 1.3+ seconds hahahaha you are very bad driver

I am not saying this just because we don't get along, and all. But you can't really talk about people being "very bad drivers". :/

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 08, 2014, 03:10:50 AM
Scott really isnt a good driver, he misses apexes among other bad habits. and corrie is not the fastest driver on krp he is on average the fastest at skwc but that barely cover all drivers in krp. and while xracing may be behaving someone what child like on the forum you can't pass judgement on him as an admin if you've never even competed in skwc  and while cory has he knows that xander is no child when it comes to admining skwc. and to address you first point, marco is not right as you only have to watch him drive in his video to see his constant mistakes and flaws

I have a very good friendship with you DRkarter, but "Cory has he knows that xander is no child when it comes to admining skwc." is very incorrect, in my opinion he is a child, but hey, just my opinion, I know when a few of the skwc racers read this they will most likely comment stuff back about me, but you know... as expected from them, Scott is new to KRP, everyone was once bad at krp, I was once in his position, so if everyone just gave each other feed back on their driving it would be nice, instead of telling them they are bad ( again I know I have told people they are shit or what ever, but still) would be nice if everyone was nice and and it would make the community look good and supportive of new drivers posting videos of them self smashing out laps.

Marco Dakic

August 08, 2014, 09:27:16 AM #7 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:37:40 AM by Marco Dakic
Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 08, 2014, 03:10:50 AM
Scott really isnt a good driver, he misses apexes among other bad habits. and corrie is not the fastest driver on krp he is on average the fastest at skwc but that barely cover all drivers in krp. and while xracing may be behaving someone what child like on the forum you can't pass judgement on him as an admin if you've never even competed in skwc  and while cory has he knows that xander is no child when it comes to admining skwc. and to address you first point, marco is not right as you only have to watch him drive in his video to see his constant mistakes and flaws

Maybe you understand me wrong, Cory Hayes has absolutly right, if you was first time in a karting track you was 3-5seconds slower then regulär midfield drivers, Scott is new and need to become faster and faster like my self if i was practise hard with Cory, also Corrie hiatt is for sure a fast driver hes consisdence between p1-p4.

Why i ASK about his admintising is because an Admin must be correct also to new drivers, because in one day the league will drive Alone.
And xhander should Representant SKWC and not Bully all New guys. Also xhander is never faster then me so now i should also call you Like you call Scott ? :)

3D Modeling :D

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 08, 2014, 09:42:15 PM
I would support scott if he posted the video with the intentions of trying to improve his driving, instead he made a claim about his speed that was entirely wrong. yes xander was very inappropriate in his reply but the point still stands he is not a good driver and needs improving, and again corrie is fast in skwc yes but that does not cover all the krp drivers if you look at the stats there are many drivers that are able to pull much faster then corrie at many tracks.

I don't think Scott was meaning he is the fastest, he would of been able to see on the stats that he was the only one to do a time at the track, maybe MAYBE he was trying to say he was fast, but everyone could of just said "good job man" and then given him some advice to make him improve his driving....instead of being negative..

Cory_Hayes

I meant that he was just showing his lap, If he knew he had the lap record ( by looking on the stats), he knew he was the only one to set a time.
and by me saying "I don't think Scott was meaning he is the fastest, he would of been able to see on the stats that he was the only one to do a time at the track, maybe MAYBE he was trying to say he was fast," I meant that he probably didn't think he was going to be the fastest at the track, surely he knew he could of pumped out a faster lap time.