• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:17:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Track release

Started by PiBoSo, April 09, 2011, 09:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

April 09, 2011, 09:29:00 PM Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:30:58 PM by PiBoSo
To make installation easier and to save disk space you can distribute your track as a single PKZ file.
Pack all the files, including folder, into a ZIP file with the same name of the track ID and then rename the extension to PKZ ( e.g. lonato.pkz )

Schwoni

VELOCIPEDE

and for the installation of the new track? where should I put the PKZ file?

PiBoSo

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on April 11, 2011, 03:34:41 PM
and for the installation of the new track? where should I put the PKZ file?

In Tracks folder, where Kart Racing Pro is installed.

Boris Malinov

I don't can make this please write full description!

Schwoni

Pack track folder as .zip file and rename zip to pkz then you have to copy this pkz file into kart racing pro/ Tracks  and finish

Boris Malinov

Paul Crawford

Hi,

I am reasonably new to KRP and I am loving it! I am trying to get the Buckmore Park track to work using the .pkz file but I can't seem to get it working. I have installed Kerpen and Ellough Park with no problem but Buckmore is a single file which it doesn't seem to like. Can anyone help?

I got the file from the Database thread and I have the tracks located in - C:Program Files/Kart Racing Pro/Tracks

This is where Kerpen and Ellough are working fine.

Paul Crawford

Ignore this I have got it working :D.

ANother thing though, any ideas when Rye House is going to be released?! Reaslly looking forward to that.

racedawg

If I don't have a tracks folder. What do I do?

maxrod

racedawg

I did, but when I drag them there, they don't pop out in the menu. Or should I add tracks.pxz there too?

maxrod

The track folder you make should just go into your krp main folder as picture, then put tracks in there.

racedawg

So I do a file named 'tracks'. Then I drag the .pxz files into it. But, when I got to Testing (I got demo still) the tracks don't come. So what's wrong?

dibu

Quote from: racedawg on July 26, 2011, 07:27:11 PM
... (I got demo still) the tracks don't come. So what's wrong?

The demo is the problem. Additional tracks, paints and karts only work with the full version. Buy a license and you'll be happy. ;)