• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:29:56 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Importing Setups

Started by Bacchulum, April 05, 2011, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacchulum

Piboso, I would like to see the ability to 'import' setups from another track (within my own install).
I have a base setup, with which I learn all new tracks, so it would be much easier to be able to just 'take' it from another track's folder and then save it in the new track's, rather than have to go through all the garage screens and set it back up (so to speak).
I know this must seem lazy (and I admit it, I am :P) but it also seems more realistic to me, as when you go to a new track you take your kart in the same configuration you had it in last time out, it doesn't change back to how it was when you bought it. ;)

Other than that, keep up the good, nay, excellent work. ;D 8)

PiBoSo

In Garage page, click on "Copy". Then select the track on the left and the list of available setups will appear on the right. Select the setup you want and press Ok.

Please report if it works correctly.

Eslotes

Doesnt work, i did : press "copy" then on left can i see the tracks and when i click on the track "lonato" for example i shows a setup from lonato then i click ok and then i cant see nothing
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eslotes on April 05, 2011, 11:25:01 AM
Doesnt work, i did : press "copy" then on left can i see the tracks and when i click on the track "lonato" for example i shows a setup from lonato then i click ok and then i cant see nothing

Have you selected the setup, too?

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Bacchulum

Aaahhh, see, I'm too lazy to see what's in front of me. :-[ :-[ :P :P ;D
It worked for me.
(it's like voting for Pedro, all my wildest dreams came true!!!! :P ;D 8))
Thank you for your help Piboso (and tolerance).