• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:34:24 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Sonoma Kart Circuit (SimRaceway Karting Circuit) WIP

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, June 05, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Birel-Rotax 42

As of now, there will be 2 different downloads with 5 layouts each (National, National Reverse, Sprint, Sprint Reverse, Daytona) in 2 different settings. One will be sandy, during California's dry season, while the other will have 3d grass, during the rainy/wet season (with rain more likely)

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

LIAM 36 AUS

Amazing!  I remember racing this track on Simraceway close to 2 years ago.   

Cory_Hayes

THEN RELEASE YOUR VERSION OF THE TRACK MATTRIX!
#thuglife
#rough
#matrrixforSCOTY
#3orserace
#topkartaroundtheoutside
#y0l0

Cory_Hayes

Send us your max file for Sonoma before you go xx

Cory_Hayes

Taadddddzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mattkeyes26

Matrix is just jealous guys. He si saying he is going to go to court and i would love to see him choke. He has no way to prove if it was stolen. Matrix is just out to cause trouble so leave corrie alone he made a track that was 900% better. So go leave Matrix.
#bbakes2.0 #steviep1.0 #zp1 #zp2 #zp3 #zp4 #really #omg #lemmestr8enmyhair #cany'allherrme

Avansino

Honestly matrixx what have u even done for krp because im pretty sure your stuff is shit, and fyi corrie did this himself because i helped him make it and this is wayyyyyyy better then simraceways version of sonoma

Taddzy

Quote from: mattrix_6996 on June 11, 2014, 04:56:49 PM
Too bad if he releases it he will end up in court, He's already added to the list of people using our stuff. ::) Mods please delete this thread, It is an illegal conversion from Simraceway. And just for saying it looks so much better than my WIP sonoma, I am not making anymore tracks for KRP.

sorry but it isnt possible to open the MAS files for simraceway unless you YOURSELF have found a way to do this this which if u have i think your ass will end up in court. piboso will end krp compleaty because of asses causing arguments e.g. you with no evidence, making false accusations about other peoples work, jealousy is a cruel mistress.

plz if u going to accuse people of things make sure u not talking out of your ass
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

mattkeyes26

getting paid for tracks is just selfish if you were a true community member you would do it for the community not to feed your selfish needs.
#bbakes2.0 #steviep1.0 #zp1 #zp2 #zp3 #zp4 #really #omg #lemmestr8enmyhair #cany'allherrme

Taddzy

matrixx sings money money money. if u where a tru member to this community you would find it in yourself to do it for free and love the community but NO ALL U CARE ABOUT IS MONEY
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Marco Dakic

I Think you guys didnt understand, he HAVE get payd for the track because SIMRACEWAY want it ... and if some guy paid for it he CANNOT Release it Public, also Corrie Hiatts TRACK is Stealed by SimRaceWay 100% because it is possible to open the MasFILE, HIS TRACK HAS THE SAME BUGS like The Simeraceway Track !!!
3D Modeling :D

Marco Dakic

Look Picture 1 there is a curb bug, also texture bugs because you try to make the curbs widther but you didnt have any knowledge about track modeling and shit in it, the facts will come later on a picture ...

Marco Dakic

because my betas always get stealed by persons, so why i should do anything for you ?