• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:57:04 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

sim kart world championship complaint

Started by JesusRB, June 03, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo Hernandez

June 24, 2014, 09:44:11 PM #15 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:54:51 AM by LauZzZn

You on like race with your friend and you don't like race with other people becouse
the other people can win

Birel-Rotax 42

June 24, 2014, 09:44:47 PM #16 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:47:25 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
We can barely carry on a conversation on the forum, let alone speak using Teamspeak, as you don't speak English fluently (which is a requirement for the series. It isn't racist that we rejected your application to be in the series, as we aren't WSK.

In response to Hugo, you should see the competition. Cory Hayes (who just happens to have world records at nearly every track) races with us. You can't make a lap at Essay without wrecking somebody else or yourself. I have video of both of you wrecking me. There is proof that you can't race cleanly. Is that racist!? Cussing and getting mad and pulling the racist card isn't going to get you far in life. Also, the vulgar language is against the rules of this forum (as of the last time I checked). Please refrain from cussing, as it's disturbing that somebody younger than 12 is cussing at somebody.

Hugo Hernandez

Yeah we know that this isn't wsk becouse in wsk it's a good championship
and this not

JesusRB

June 24, 2014, 09:47:46 PM #18 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:49:34 PM by JesusRB
because you do not speak Spanish in a championship, racist
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

Because it's the only shit that there
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Birel-Rotax 42

June 24, 2014, 09:51:26 PM #20 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:53:41 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
If we can't understand you while typing and using Google Translate, what makes you think you can communicate with 15 other drivers who all speak English fluently? It isn't racist that you aren't allowed to race the series, as it is a requirement that you speak English in a way that people can understand you.

Also, according to the rules of the forum that you agreed to when you signed up to participate in the forum, "You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

I saw two posts with vulgar language in them, which is most definitely forbidden on the forum. 

JesusRB

June 24, 2014, 09:53:04 PM #21 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:57:04 PM by JesusRB
you speak Spanish without a translator
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Hugo Hernandez

Drive clean ? Really
My time in the server 8bit... on essay , wet , kf1 ,  are 52.800
I'm the second driver most fast in this server

Taddzy

i have video's to show why we dont want you racing at skwc. i will upload them soon
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Birel-Rotax 42

I'm pretty sure that JesusRB intentionally wrecked me on the formation lap at Essay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J75E8_smN38
If you can't race cleanly on a warmup/formation lap, what makes you think you can drive cleanly during a race. Furthermore, your championship has a promo video that includes 50%-70% of the entire video being crashes. Both of you are the antithesis (the opposite, if Google Translate doesn't suit you) of a clean racer.

JesusRB

I have videos that have thrown me out
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Hugo Hernandez

Really ?
And you ?
Becouse this i can't race
The people can't change?
Now i'm race normal but when the people touch me
I'm touch ...
But only when the people touch me

Birel-Rotax 42

If you retaliate because somebody bumps into you, you show how shallow your personality and moral values are. Retaliation is the reason that nobody wants to see you race in the league.

JesusRB

I have videos that have thrown me out
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi