• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:22:13 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

sim kart world championship complaint

Started by JesusRB, June 03, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusRB

June 03, 2014, 10:55:41 PM Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:57:47 PM by JesusRB
When we were they running in skwc, banned us because we were slow, and we were 1 to 0.30 seconds when we banned no reason ... On top of that we banned insulted us, without going out to the track. I ask for an explanation.

Sorry for my english
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Xander Clements

You did not get banned because you were slow. You were given the opportunity to test with us, but unfortunately, the language barrier was harsh, and it was nothing but jokes for you two. It was not meant to be in a rude manner, but you guys did not understand when I tried to explain that you were not ready for the night's racing.

JesusRB

sorry, forgiveness is that I am new and do not know much about skwc
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Hugo Hernandez

Really ?
It's a game, we have 13 years old and we are driver on the real life
WE ONLY LIKE RACE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME
sorry if I've done something that bothers
sorry for my english

Xander Clements

Yes, it's a game, but it's not fun when you try to race and get wrecked. This is why we create leagues, so we can sanction the races to be good. You guys just have such a large language barrier with us, it would be impossible to try and communicate any rules or race procedures to you.

Hugo Hernandez

Ok sorry
Can we have an other opportunity for the next race ?

Braden Eves

Guys your best chance at being on the invite list for SKWC is to come on the teamspeak and hang out and do some fun races with us for a few days and we will consider adding you, but until then you can't race just for the fact that people who have no relationship at all with anyone in SKWC just hop on the server for the race and start intent wrecking.

JesusRB

This is a shame, hugo hernandez, yodaybc, we jesusrb banned by corrie, without nada.I like say I feel bad because we were registered and corrie was wrong and we banned, and say again that this is a shame, sorry for my English.
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Birel-Rotax 42

You weren't approved to race by any of the race organizers. In addition to that, we have video evidence that you intentionally wreck. NONE of you have been approved, and your registration was rejected long ago. Similarly, we have told you all several times that our server is for members who register and race the series. Don't complain because you put yourself in this boat by misbehaving and not following rules. Seriously, we've been through this many times. Please stop.

JesusRB

I do not want to quit. I was banned just for the language, you are a racist ...
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Birel-Rotax 42

You can't communicate or carry out a conversation without:
1. Laughing hysterically
2. Making some racial slur or using cuss words.

I don't see how banning you guys was racist, as you were disrespectful and immature. That's why the SKWC administration denied your membership to the league. If you want to pull the racist card, go ahead. You know why you were banned, but if you're going to make a scene, things are going to get heated really quickly. It has been said time and time again that you aren't allowed to race on our server, but you guys don't respect that. Please be more mature. Saying I'm a racist because the SKWC administration banned you for behavior and communication issues  isn't going to get you anywhere.

Hugo Hernandez

Birel-Rotax 42

Please explain and elaborate on it. Give us proof that we are racists.
The dictionary definition of racist is: a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist)

I don't see how us rejecting your entry into our server that we pay money for is racist, especially as we don't believe we are superior to you. Please don't pull the racist card when you don't understand what racism is.

JesusRB

1:I laugh for no aguantaros your tears

2:In wsk can speak all languages ​​is because it does not? racist
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

I say it as my dictionary: you are racist you
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi