• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:21:34 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Force Feedback

Started by crazyrobinhood, April 04, 2013, 12:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyrobinhood

FFB is too low in my opinion,
even if set up a 150% is still too soft on my G25.
Everyone of us knows how hard and stressing is to handle a real kart on track.
It could be great if you can tweak it.
I'm not sure if you can already do this trough ini files...
I personally like the way feedback "dissolve" when you loose traction but I think should be great to get rid of "speed related" decreasing of feedback.
The difference between a stopped kart and a moving one in terms of wheel sensation is not so great.
Let me know what you think.

Bye!

James Beer

have you tried increasing it in the logitech game controller software? maybe set the values higher in that

nmpcs

I also have an older version of KRP, the beta 4, and compared to this new beta the FFB is way higher.
Although I like it, it's true that due to the forces being very high, I loose a little bit the feeling of the kart.
I even tried to turn it down but it seems to me that FFB is too excessive and I prefer the latest beta.
...or maybe I'm just used to the FFB in beta 8 :D

oppolo

Quote from: crazyrobinhood on April 04, 2013, 12:12:29 AM
FFB is too low in my opinion,
even if set up a 150% is still too soft on my G25.
Everyone of us knows how hard and stressing is to handle a real kart on track.
It could be great if you can tweak it.
I'm not sure if you can already do this trough ini files...
I personally like the way feedback "dissolve" when you loose traction but I think should be great to get rid of "speed related" decreasing of feedback.
The difference between a stopped kart and a moving one in terms of wheel sensation is not so great.
Let me know what you think.

Bye!

I am not satisfied of FFB too, setting profile and in the game I have reach a leve of FFB as "I can leave with it"

if you increase so much forces, then it is only a strong centering spring.

in my opinion the fault is also of the flatness of tracks/KRP FFB, try at goldenport how change

alphafloor

I have a RGT forcefeedback clutch and I also notice this change, I love Goldenport so I noticed that even there the forcefeedback is not the same anymore...

Ensonic

Did FF change since Beta 7? I upgraded after a long break and now I cannot use FF over 60% without wild shaking of the wheel. In V7 I was able to go up to 140% with very realistic force on my Bodnar SimSteering System that is capable of doing up to 18Nm, but now with 60% it feels much to weak  ???