• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:53:36 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta11

Started by PiBoSo, April 06, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tebbers14

I still get a random crash every once in awhile when exiting a session.

Windows 8.1 x64
AMD Radeon 7700 with latest drivers
AMD A10 Processor @4.4 GHz

TheKoreanWombat

After about 2 weeks of using Beta 11 perfectly, it now crashes when hosting a session. As I said it worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and after no changes it now crashes.

Cory_Hayes

I will message you how to fix it :)

Birel-Rotax 42

Go into your "profiles" folder under "documents",then "PiBoSo" and "Kart Racing Pro". Go into the profile.ini file and if your category has many karts listed, you will need to replace it with a single category. Happened to me as well, one of the bugs we all have noticed pretty early on in Beta 11.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on April 26, 2014, 04:17:21 PM
Go into your "profiles" folder under "documents",then "PiBoSo" and "Kart Racing Pro". Go into the profile.ini file and if your category has many karts listed, you will need to replace it with a single category. Happened to me as well, one of the bugs we all have noticed pretty early on in Beta 11.

Which is the parameter giving problems?
"race_category"?

nmpcs

it crashes here too when trying to host a session...

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 26, 2014, 04:56:43 PM
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on April 26, 2014, 04:17:21 PM

Which is the parameter giving problems?
"race_category"?
Yes, race_category will randomly fill up sometimes, and will cause a crash every time. It was fixed for myself and friends by removing everything from that field and entering in one of the engines.

Just for reference for everyone else, the directory is (Disk Drive):\Users\(Your Name)\Documents\PiBoSo\Kart Racing Pro\profiles\(Profile Name) and go into "profile.ini". Find "race_category" field and change it to a single kart.

kartracer18

gyus.tell me pls cmd to increase grip on track  :)
Russian driver.

Birel-Rotax 42

Do laps on it to build up rubber...
Otherwise you can go to the profile.ini (this is documented, so you should probably look at the documented feature) go to the grip multiplier "groove_multiplier" and set it to whatever factor you want grip to be added at.

kartracer18

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on April 26, 2014, 09:23:35 PM
Do laps on it to build up rubber...
Otherwise you can go to the profile.ini (this is documented, so you should probably look at the documented feature) go to the grip multiplier "groove_multiplier" and set it to whatever factor you want grip to be added at.
thx  8)
Russian driver.

JamieP

I updated the dedicated server and I seem to be getting regular crashes. I start a new server and a day or so later, the server has crashed. I can upload the crash report if you like when it happens again but just wanted to know if it was a known issue.

Server specs are :

Xeon 3.0Ghz Dual Core
4GB DDR-RAM
Windows Vista Home Premium

Thanks

Jamie

PS.
I have just updated to Windows 8.1 as well so I will see tomorrow if the sim is still working.

santiagofrisson

Hola quisiera saber como hago para instalar las carpetas opcionales para descargar que son: fbx2edf, mapview, plugins, terrained, tracked....painted? gracias.

LIAM 36 AUS

Translated: "Hello I would like to know how to install the optional folders for download are: fbx2edf, mapview, plugins, terrained, tracked .... painted? Thank you."

Aritz

May 16, 2014, 12:22:32 AM #73 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 12:24:52 AM by Aritz
Quote from: santiagofrisson on May 10, 2014, 03:37:03 AM
Hola quisiera saber como hago para instalar las carpetas opcionales para descargar que son: fbx2edf, mapview, plugins, terrained, tracked....painted? gracias.

Los tienes aquí, en donde pone "track tools: tt.zip" y "Paint ED"

Supongo que ya sabrás que son para modders, para hacer circuitos o karts y motores sobre todo, no?

No tienes que instalar nada, simplemente descomprimirlas en donde quieras. No necesitan instalación, simplemente ejecútalos y listo. Los plugins son para el 3ds MAX y van en su carpeta plugins.

Kashen Naicker 99

Does any one have what's app or kik so I can ask them a couple questions and they will reply quick regarding paints and tracks...