• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:09:45 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Invalid login please register

Started by phil64, April 06, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil64

Hi. I have registered the sim and for the forum but each time I attempt to race I'm given the above message. I tried to register again on the stats page but received the message key already used (by myself yesterday when I registered). What am I missing please? Want to race! Thanks, Phil

PiBoSo

Please make sure that the nickname is correctly set in Kart Racing Pro -> Profiles

phil64

Dan Buck

after trying for several times and reading all about this issue through the hole forum, I couldn't go online...
I've never faced this issue before, and I always make a 100% clean instalation when a new Beta is released, but I still get this message, even everything being correctly registered and all this stuff...

PiBoSo, could you try and help me here? I'm trying to expand KRP through Brazil and South America, but I need to go online for this heheh
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Kosmiczac10

hey I can not race online it says the same invalid login and I have got the same nickname  :-[

Dan Buck

is your nickname Kosmiczac10 just the same as you registered here??
try typing the K in capitals, maybe it will work

Kosmiczac10

hey yeah I got k as a cap but still wont work >:( >:(

Kosmiczac10

Darren1132

I am having this problem. It logged me out but I logged in on the wrong profile. But in the game I hit profile and I put in the right name.