• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:05:13 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Resolved]Import new tracks

Started by Guirider, March 30, 2014, 10:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guirider

March 30, 2014, 10:03:43 AM Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:50:23 PM by Guirider
Hello, i've some problems!
Let me explain: I actually downloaded yesterday circuit Douvrin until then no problem. I decompress with 7zip but when I place the folder in the Douvrin circuits of the game there was a problem.
Because when I start the game and I want to experiment on this famous circuit and much more no circuit appears, and instead of that I have several question marks (???)!
So I wanted to test another circuit I installed "Forest Edge" and it works perfectly!
I want to say that I've added several circuits but I've never encountered this problem.
I really do not understand? Do you have an idea of the problem?

In advance thank you for your help guys!

PS: sorry for my English is google translation

Guirider

Hello,
nobody would have an idea of ​​my problem?
I am running windows7 64bit.

LIAM 36 AUS

Hi,  is the name of the folder just Douvrin? And if its many tracks you need to separate them, hope this helps.

Guirider

Hi Liam and thank you for trying to help me! ;)
After several attempts I finally managed to find the problem I have! I downloaded all 40 tracks on this forum or on the database: http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php
In fact, when I installed the track "Douvrin" I noticed that the size of my "tracks.pkz" file was larger than 2GB and when I delete a file system that runs under the 2GB!

So I did several tests like that and everything works perfectly as my "tracks.pkz" folder does not exceed the 2GB!

??? It's still an amazing problem, so Piboso if you read my post you could watch this?
Are there a size limit that is that I can not put more than 2Gb track?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Guirider on April 07, 2014, 02:42:02 PM
Hi Liam and thank you for trying to help me! ;)
After several attempts I finally managed to find the problem I have! I downloaded all 40 tracks on this forum or on the database: http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php
In fact, when I installed the track "Douvrin" I noticed that the size of my "tracks.pkz" file was larger than 2GB and when I delete a file system that runs under the 2GB!

So I did several tests like that and everything works perfectly as my "tracks.pkz" folder does not exceed the 2GB!

??? It's still an amazing problem, so Piboso if you read my post you could watch this?
Are there a size limit that is that I can not put more than 2Gb track?

There is no need to re-enpack the tracks as a single tracks.pkz

Guirider

April 07, 2014, 06:13:38 PM #5 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:14:32 PM by Guirider
Sorry Piboso, I do not understand what you liked to say! Where is my error? Can you be more specific? Thank you.

edit: It's good I got it! I quickly understood but it takes me a long time to explain! :D
It was enough just to create a new "tracks" folder!
Thank you Piboso.