• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:29:53 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Logitech g27

Started by sam19, March 19, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam19

hi everyone,

im having some trouble with my g27 wheel, there always seems to be a little dead zone in the middle and its making a funny noise when the force feedback works, i cant really describe the sound

sa,

James Beer

March 19, 2014, 08:21:33 PM #1 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:07:53 PM by James Beer
can you make a video of this sound?

try entering these values in the logitech profiler

Y

I have exactly the same problem (already posted here but did not get any reply). I feel a large play in middle. As the result I do not feel a kart but an old lorry with half-decomposed junctions in steering bars (I had a chance to drive such a lorry in real world and the simulation is perfect :o) In addition, the feedback is very weak with eventual jerks.

My settings were as shown:

After changing to proposed by you, James Beer, the wheel becomes heavier but the play in midle is the same and there is no feeling similar to real driving.

James Beer

Ok, try the settings i stated above with these settings in game

Y

James Beer, thank you but these my settings at KRP side does not differ much from yours.  Smooth was selected but deselecting does not help. I wonder how the wheel can be controlled? May be the problem is in its mechanical parts?