• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:58:19 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Can someone please do my helmet to KRP

Started by Emil114, March 10, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil114

Braden Eves

Get photoshop or gimp and give it a try, helmets are the easiest things to make imo.

Sodikart

Hi,

Can you explain how can you make a helmet painting with Gimp ? :00

Thx

Birel-Rotax 42

Download the templates and paint the helmet with line tools brushes and gradients/patterns. Exactly the same as Photoshop but in gimp.

Sodikart

When I paste the helmet template in gimp and I color the helmet, only lines are colored ... :/ and then when I pack the design in Kart Racing Pro/driver/paint/helmet/sk6, I can't see my personalize skin in the game :((((
Could you help me ?!

THX a lot guy (y) !!!!

Birel-Rotax 42

Did you download PaintEd? Also, you have to include the visor and visor#2. Make sure that you have the actual helmet layer selected, not the wireframe, when painting.

Sodikart

yes I have paintEd ;)
Could you explain in detail how can I make my helmet plzzzzzzz ?!
(I'm french and I'm learning English so please use a simple vocabulary)

THX a lot !!!!!!

Birel-Rotax 42

First, start off with your template. I don't use Gimp, so this is for Photoshop. Start off by choosing a side to do first. Since the template is identical from side to side, once you finish the design, flip the layers horizontally and center them. Turn off the "wireframe" layer, and save as .tga at highest bit/pixel rate possible. Then, put that tga and the tga's of the visor.tga and visor #2.tga into a folder. Open PaintEd and do DirRead and navigate to your folder with the 3 tga's. Once in there, open the folder and check to see that all 3 show up in the PaintEd window. Name them in the text box at the bottom of the window. From there, you have to just save them into your helmet paint folder.