• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:16:31 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Rotax Max Package Beta By Corrie Hiatt (Birel-Rotax42)

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, February 04, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

Taddzy

i cant seam to find anything of there hardly any  difference
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Birel-Rotax 42

You didn't look very hard, as it is the new KG nose and fairing. My team recently recieved a shipment of them from the Birel Factory and I am modeling them. ( As a side note, PiBoSo, in the future, will changing bodyworks be able to have an effect on handling? The change in real life helps to set the front end on corner entry)

Taddzy

ok well i just have to wait and see what you come up with when ur done then :)
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Piers Prior

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on March 09, 2014, 05:27:30 AM
I have a new question...

Would you guys like to see the manual lever front brake on the Rotax Senior? If so, would you want to be able to race front brake and non-front brake karts together, or would you want it to be a separate category? Also, with the modified engine series coming up, what would you want to see. With the front brake being able to be used, it is between 2 and 7 tenths faster depending on the length of straights and deceleration areas on the specific track (the front brake would be much more beneficial at Genk/Lonato than it would be at Es Course, which has flowing corners not too good for front brakes) and this could be used to balance the X30, Leopard Senior and Rotax Senior. I'm not sure if it would be possible to run front brake and non-front brake karts together without running "open", but I will try. What is your opinion? Post feedback, as it really helps!
An example of what I mean

i think separate is best because you can always add both if you wanted when making a server ;)
The world is your lobster

Birel-Rotax 42

tebbers14

I think the rotax could use a little more "midrange burst". Other than that the mod is excellent!

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: MAX_T on April 10, 2014, 10:06:32 AM
ok well i just have to wait and see what you come up with when ur done then :)

;)  The FP7 Nosecone

Launchin It

Hello Corrie, I've been dropping the kart racing pro file into my kart racing pro directory and nothing happens? Do you know why this happens? Or am I doing something wrong?

tebbers14

Put the files in the "engines" directory in the KRP folder.

Birel-Rotax 42

Connor is right, just drag and drop the "engines" and "karts" folders into the KRP installation directory.

Cory_Hayes

Corriey, I problem hav were RotaxDR appears backways, how I make rite?

Scott.C

when i go to host a world lobby it just crashes? please help

Daniel_Bougourd