• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Rotax Max Package Beta By Corrie Hiatt (Birel-Rotax42)

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, February 04, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

Both the Senior and Junior need to be redone on the top end. After some racing two weekends ago, I can affirm the Junior goes up to 14100 easily in real life. They will be fixed.

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on March 02, 2014, 07:52:41 PM
No. It isn't like a skin from what I am aware. I will work on it, but as of now, no. And if you do paint it, everybody's engine would have that same skin, so individuality is lost.
Where's the RK skin in one of your screenshots?! I can't find it anywhere so i'm guessing its a Personal skin for you since looking at your profile picture your racing a RK Kart, Please Release, i've been looking for one for ages(i would try to make it myself but i'm not great with any of that stuff). Sorry for being Off-topic.

Birel-Rotax 42

March 09, 2014, 05:27:30 AM #32 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:23:44 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
I have a new question...

Would you guys like to see the manual lever front brake on the Rotax Senior? If so, would you want to be able to race front brake and non-front brake karts together, or would you want it to be a separate category? Also, with the modified engine series coming up, what would you want to see. With the front brake being able to be used, it is between 2 and 7 tenths faster depending on the length of straights and deceleration areas on the specific track (the front brake would be much more beneficial at Genk/Lonato than it would be at Es Course, which has flowing corners not too good for front brakes) and this could be used to balance the X30, Leopard Senior and Rotax Senior. I'm not sure if it would be possible to run front brake and non-front brake karts together without running "open", but I will try. What is your opinion? Post feedback, as it really helps!
An example of what I mean

tsm21

Thats not a bad idea but i think they will need to run seperate :)
Would you also be able to post a link to your helmet and skin for the RK they look awesome mate :)

Taddzy

hmm sound good. i thought u ment euro bumper when is said euro so non euro would have this but its nothing thats needed
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Birel-Rotax 42

The helmet is my personal helmet, and isn't quite finished and the RK is still being touched up. When they get finished up, I'll make a Birel download with the Anniversary kart, the new 2014 kart, RK, and others.

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on March 09, 2014, 03:14:23 PM
The helmet is my personal helmet, and isn't quite finished and the RK is still being touched up. When they get finished up, I'll make a Birel download with the Anniversary kart, the new 2014 kart, RK, and others.
Ok, Nice!  Can't wait!  I love the RK Karts but my class doesn't suit them.

Racertimm114

Birel-Rotax 42

As of now, info does not work with the Rotax Package. An update will be available soon that patches the issues and incompatibilities due to the file system tweaks from Beta 10/10b to 11.

Taddzy

Senior TKM

Birel-Rotax 42

Experimenting with the availability of different airboxes. I used the Junior model, as it was the base model with a powervalve imported. It will be there in the next release along with multiple airbox support, as well as newer physics (hopefully, if not, in the next release) and the new file system compatibility. There may be some balancing done soon, since the SKUSA series will be trying to run balanced X30, Senior Leopard, and Senior Rotax. Updates to come, but as of now I have fixed the file system changes, so the "Info" tab will display accurate information.

Taddzy

ye well that series is also going to need time since ian is still doing his engines texures and so on. i noticed the powervalve the other night running with the other guys on dourvin
Senior TKM

Birel-Rotax 42

There is a chance that I will do the new Birel Factory bodywork, which will also be released soon. However, I noticed that the drivers at EuroMax Challenge in Genk were all running stock numbers. What is the community's opinion on the numbers? Stock numbers, or should there be Freeline, OTK, and other brands numbers?

Taddzy

i think it would be nice to have individual ones for each kart maker and what does this new birel bodywork look like ? link to pic ?
Senior TKM