• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:39:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

License

Started by McLeod40, January 27, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McLeod40

Hi guys,

Tried this game at a mates the other day and still haven't received a License key as yet. PayPal still says it's pending, I've never seen this before and wondering why it's taking so long to process. Pretty damn keen to get online and have a race so if there's anything I can do to speed up my purchase please let me know! :D

Mitch

Dan Buck

you will like it online! it's an amazing karting simulator! ;)

but you should fix your problem with PayPal first! i believe there's nothing to do with KRP per say...
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

McLeod40

Yeah I'll be getting online as soon as I can! Keep checking my emails to see if I've received the License key yet, but so far no love :(

PiBoSo

January 27, 2014, 05:21:04 PM #3 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 05:23:29 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: McLeod40 on January 27, 2014, 08:44:38 AM
Hi guys,

Tried this game at a mates the other day and still haven't received a License key as yet. PayPal still says it's pending, I've never seen this before and wondering why it's taking so long to process. Pretty damn keen to get online and have a race so if there's anything I can do to speed up my purchase please let me know! :D

Mitch

Payment is still pending. As soon as it will be completed, the license will be generated.
Thank you for your patience.

McLeod40

Damn, been waiting a few days now and I'm so keen to get in the F100 and get online!

What's a good time at the demo track? I shouldn't be far off the times with the amount of laps I've been doing! haha :P

nmpcs

Quote from: McLeod40 on January 28, 2014, 06:34:07 AM
Damn, been waiting a few days now and I'm so keen to get in the F100 and get online!

What's a good time at the demo track? I shouldn't be far off the times with the amount of laps I've been doing! haha :P
Take a look at this ;)
http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php?trackid=1&kartid=5

McLeod40

Just got my key!

And yes, just noticed that now I've registered. Only a second off, so not too bad I guess. Time to sacrifice some work hours to get faster haha :D

I'll see you all online VERY soon!

Mitch

nmpcs

1 sec off the best?
That's awesome, man ;)