• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:12:47 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

track release

Started by HamletBandit (tonykartmini), January 28, 2014, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

can somebody PLEASE RELEASE A TRACK THERE ARE SO MANY WIP FOR THE SAKE OF ALL KRP USERS AND NOT GOING INSANE WITH BOREDOM RELEASE A TRACK

thanks Ben Hamlet

Cory_Hayes

Maybe you should make a track? or work at getting world records?

Birel-Rotax 42

^ Those world records though...

Clova414

I agree with Cory, if you are bored you must be good, so set some records, and if you can't then your not good enough to be concerned with boredom so get to practicing... That being said I will release the Cal Speed beta by tomorrow...

LauZzZn

GET RESPECT!  THIS IS SO RUDE ITS UNBELIEBABLE
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Cory_Hayes

Andreas.L

Quote from: LauZzZn on January 28, 2014, 09:19:49 AM
GET RESPECT!  THIS IS SO RUDE ITS UNBELIEBABLE

Good Words there
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

its not rude i said its boring and needs new tracks and LauZzZn just because you've made a few shitty tracks doesn't mean you own the forum you're rude to everyone 

James Beer

January 28, 2014, 04:46:40 PM #8 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:45:56 PM by James Beer
Quote from: Tonykartmini on January 28, 2014, 04:44:34 PM
its not rude i said its boring and needs new tracks and LauZzZn just because you've made a few shitty tracks doesn't mean you own the forum you're rude to everyone

WOAH Calm Down mate! Respect is a basic thing, if you dont like something think it but dont say it as its just your opinion, a statement like that is just unbelievable

you all just bum lick him whens the biggest arse going

James Beer

yeah whatever mate, we cant be bothered to talk to you if you have an attitude like that.

Mod delete topic.

Cory_Hayes

tonykartmini - if LauZzZns tracks are "shitty" I would like to see you do better. How about you go get good at krp while you are waiting for new tracks :D

go get good? when im pretty much the quickest

Cory_Hayes

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you haven't heard of Matt McLean? have you?

yeah i have........you dont know me