• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:31:36 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Just a suggestion

Started by T0mmy66, January 19, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T0mmy66

I apologise in advanced for any spelling mistakes

Hello,

My suggestion for krp would be coins.

For example you would gain coins buy doing Laps in training, say you got a lap time of 50 seconds divide 100 by 50 then times it buy 5. You could also race online and the podium all get coins to give some self satisfaction as you might just of spent 50minutes racing with out much to show from it.

Your proberbly thinking but how is this gunna benefit me in real life when karting?

It will benefit you because most likely when ever you race there's always going to be that one guy who's completely splashed out on performance gear who's going to have a advantage over you with all these parts.

My idea on how this would work:

You will boot the game up for the first time and go do some laps in training, you will start off with a mini60 kart with say all white paint and gear, after setting some fast laps you'd buy some more performance things like softer tires, lap timers, paints, sprockets, light weight chassis and so on. Eventually you would upgrade to the next kart up and then upgrade that.

Once you have say 100 coins you can join a race online relating to your kart it will cost you say 100 coins to enter and say 6 people join the race after the race is over the pot is divided by 6 the winner getting 3 6th 2nd place getting 2 6th and 3rd place getting 1 6th

I do have more to add to this but I'm tired and its late at night so il finish it offer later!

Remember this is just a suggestion!

~t0mmy66