• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Suit, Boots and Gloves separately

Started by fmaisonnave, January 15, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmaisonnave

It could be great that you could choose gloves boots or suit separately, Ex alpinestars boots, tony kart suit and sparco gloves.

Birel-Rotax 42

All 3 are on the template and you can take real images to create the graphics.

fmaisonnave

Yes i know but it would be great that you could choose the suit, not to have to make the skin. I only put an example in the previous post

Birel-Rotax 42

If those brands aren't ok with us using their logos and names they could sue us. That is why the Birel never came with an official "Birel" stickerkit, but with logos removed.

fmaisonnave

What i want to say is that we could make the skin separately and choose different suits,different gloves and different shoes in a skin, for example i could use the Tony Kart skin but with a alpinestars suit,, or a sparco. ;)

Ryan Harris

I dont think your quite understanding what the problem is... Yes it would be cool to change the different items, but... PiBoSo needs the legal rights from the specific company to officially publish a their gear. At this point, its not available therefore this cannot be an option.

SimRacer

I think I understand the question. It would be nice if those items could be separate skins so that you can mix and match them in the game as a driver configuration. The licensing problems for the game creator would be avoided simply using the same method that was used for the kart designs (generic, unbranded liveries), leaving it up to the community to create custom ones that are branded.

fmaisonnave

Quote from: SimRacer on January 16, 2014, 02:58:36 AM
I think I understand the question. It would be nice if those items could be separate skins so that you can mix and match them in the game as a driver configuration. The licensing problems for the game creator would be avoided simply using the same method that was used for the kart designs (generic, unbranded liveries), leaving it up to the community to create custom ones that are branded.
This is what i want to say, piboso dont have to make an alpinestars suit what i mean is that the community could make it, piboso only have to make the option in the game